ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating Aaron Taylor Interview

Dec 7, 2007
Former ND legend Aaron Taylor was interviewed on Mike Goolsby's podcast on Monday. It was a great interview and I highly commend it to anyone that loves ND football.

Here is the link:

The interview of Aaron starts at around the 20 minute mark and goes on for about 45 minutes. It was really interesting stuff. Aaron talked at some length about what it was like to play for both Joe Moore and Lou Holtz. He clearly loves both men, and talks about the tremendous influence they were on his life. I loved this statistic about Joe Moore: in 18 years coaching OL he put 52 players in the NFL. That is quite a track record. (And of course makes you wonder what the hell Bob Davie was thinking when he canned him.) Aaron and Goolsby also had interesting takes on Deion Sanders becoming the HC at Colorado.

Aaron is very intelligent and articulate, and shared some interesting insights during the last 15 or 20 minutes of interview about what life after football became for him. He expressed those ideas in what he calls the "Five Pillars of FulFillment." Mike Goolsby also shared some of his own thoughts on it.

I really enjoyed the interview. Take a watch. You won't be disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT