ADVERTISEMENT

If Procise Gets 20 + carries, I see a 200+ game from him

Pazuzu

Future coach
Sep 18, 2015
Meant Prosise. Can't figure out how to edit the headline. Anyway, I think it is unfair how no one has even mentioned him as a potential Heisman Candidate.

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't get 20 carries this week. 12 would be good.
I think we may need it. Everyone here thinks will be a total blowout. I think UMass will be a motivated team that will hang in there for a while. They are underrated and have probably circled this game like every opponent of ND does.

Meant Prosise. Can't figure out how to edit the headline. Anyway, I think it is unfair how no one has even mentioned him as a potential Heisman Candidate.

If any RB is going to be talked about as a Heisman candidate at this point its going to be Fournette or Chubb. With the award having become a QB award (whether that is right or wrong its the reality) for a RB to be a Heisman Candidate you gotta be top 2-3.

If any RB is going to be talked about as a Heisman candidate at this point its going to be Fournette or Chubb. With the award having become a QB award (whether that is right or wrong its the reality) for a RB to be a Heisman Candidate you gotta be top 2-3.
Agree. But if we go 12-0 and his average rushing YPG is ridiculous (#175?), then he has to be considered, especially with a redshirt freshman playing QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT