ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson wins against LSU

ND could also being bringing their longest home win streak into that game too.

Not much ahead of Notre Dame November 7th 2020. 30+ Game win streak?

could have a 88 Miami or 93 FSU feel.
If ND would have beat Clemson and Georgia or at least one of them this game would have more hype but ND lost to both teams in pretty one sided affairs... right now Notre Dame is going to be a major underdog.

We gotta beat Wisconsin.
Wisconsin was a very good team this year relative to their track record. But they were very veteran heavy and they had a superstar running back who went to the NFL. A lot of people expect Wisconsin to come way back down to earth next year of and be more of a mid-teens to early twenties team as opposed to a top-10 team. Wisconsin could very well be a really average big 10 team next season as well.

Wisconsin was a very good team this year relative to their track record. But they were very veteran heavy and they had a superstar running back who went to the NFL. A lot of people expect Wisconsin to come way back down to earth next year. Be more of a mid-teens to late twenties type of team as opposed to a top-10 team. Wisconsin could very well be a really average big 10 team next season
They have a lot coming back. Theyll be top 15

They have a lot coming back. Theyll be top 15
It depends on the quality of players coming back though. Last year Wisconsin was really good and there best players returned. A lot of those guys are out of eligibility next year. It will be interesting to see what their s&p+ projection is for 2020.

Those projections incorporate recruiting classes/returning production/teams weighted performance over the last 5 years.

It depends on the quality of players coming back though. Last year Wisconsin was really good and there best players returned. A lot of those guys are out of eligibility next year. It will be interesting to see what their s&p+ projection is for 2020.

Those projections incorporate recruiting classes/returning production/teams weighted performance over the last 5 years.
Dont care about that projection. They have 9 starters back on D I believe. 4 OL and qb. They will be a good team.

You don’t have to worry about Clemson beating LSU.

As to next year, let’s wait and see, lots of things can change between now and then.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Sure. Go hate on Kelly and ND some more you tool

I’m not hating on ND. I wanted Faust, Davie, Willingham, and Weis gone doesn’t translate to hating ND.
In fact you could say I care more about ND than you. You believe what we have with Kelly is the best ND will ever be and ND’s best day’s are behind her. I refuse to believe that, and I fully know that ND can do better. They have the athletes, and it’s Kelly that’s holding the program back. If Kelly proves me wrong so be it, but the past 10 years haven’t shown that will happen.

Reactions: deadprez3
If ND would have beat Clemson and Georgia or at least one of them this game would have more hype but ND lost to both teams in pretty one sided affairs... right now Notre Dame is going to be a major underdog.

Notre Dame lost to Georgia in pretty one sided affairs ?

That says it all about what you know .

Reactions: francade
I’m not hating on ND. I wanted Faust, Davie, Willingham, and Weis gone doesn’t translate to hating ND.
In fact you could say I care more about ND than you. You believe what we have with Kelly is the best ND will ever be and ND’s best day’s are behind her. I refuse to believe that, and I fully know that ND can do better. They have the athletes, and it’s Kelly that’s holding the program back. If Kelly proves me wrong so be it, but the past 10 years haven’t shown that will happen.
'If Kelly proves me wrong so be it" Lol....You're so anti Kelly you'd rather see us lose so we can get rid of him than him to succeed. Pathetic

We're a top 8 program the last 3 years and on the rise. Deal with it troll

Reactions: IrishMike409

Don't attempt to interfere with the horde's assertion that next year's Wisconsin outfit be nothing less than one of the biggest super powers in all of football next season.

It will befit them well to overstate the abilities of this team in order to assist in defending thy maiden's honour.

By kickoff they shall be having us believe me may have choosen to rather play the Green Bay Packers themselves than to square off against the much more formidable Badgers.

This currently is and shall remain one of their primary talking points during the offseason. As usual, it will be our responsibility to sluice out these false narratives and expose them for the premeditated excuse making attempts that they be.

For everyone knows Wisconsin is a middle of the pack B10 program the likes of which are easily dispatched by any truly elite program that comes in contact with them. As OSU bares witness to annually in Indianapolis and should they meet in the regular season such as this past year. To attempt to pass them off as anything other than a mere gnat to an elite program would be extremely disingenuous.

Also, be that as it may, this particular Wisconsin team will not even be of the merits of those typical Wisconsin teams.

Were the offensive coaching staff of ND sufficiently equipped this matchup would be a "laugh-er". Be that as it may with our knowledge of the management of the offense under KeLLLLy we can expect our running game to be thoroughly stymied and the passing games success to be merely dictated by the amount of proficiency the opposing team's cornerbacks have in defending 50/50 balls for that is the extent of the offensive strategy that is employed by KeLLLLy and his staff when facing any fringe top 25ish opponent.

Don't attempt to interfere with the horde's assertion that next year's Wisconsin outfit be nothing less than one of the biggest super powers in all of football next season.

It will befit them well to overstate the abilities of this team in order to assist in defending thy maiden's honour.

By kickoff they shall be having us believe me may have choosen to rather play the Green Bay Packers themselves than to square off against the much more formidable Badgers.

This currently is and shall remain one of their primary talking points during the offseason. As usual, it will be our responsibility to sluice out these false narratives and expose them for the premeditated excuse making attempts that they be.

For everyone knows Wisconsin is a middle of the pack B10 program the likes of which are easily dispatched by any truly elite program that comes in contact with them. As OSU bares witness to annually in Indianapolis and should they meet in the regular season such as this past year. To attempt to pass them off as anything other than a mere gnat to an elite program would be extremely disingenuous.

Also, be that as it may, this particular Wisconsin team will not even be of the merits of those typical Wisconsin teams.

Were the offensive coaching staff of ND sufficiently equipped this matchup would be a "laugh-er". Be that as it may with our knowledge of the management of the offense under KeLLLLy we can expect our running game to be thoroughly stymied and the passing games success to be merely dictated by the amount of proficiency the opposing team's cornerbacks have in defending 50/50 balls for that is the extent of the offensive strategy that is employed by KeLLLLy and his staff when facing any fringe top 25ish opponent.
You’ll have to see what the comparative F+ metrics are before the game!

Reactions: NIN Irish
You’re on this board 24-7 bashing Kelly. Clearly, you have a grudge against Bk and/or ND. You’re not an ND fan.

“I care more about ND than you”......says every hater and troll that’s been on this board. There’s been dozens like you. You, like the others, will eventually go away.

Wisconsin was a very good team this year relative to their track record. But they were very veteran heavy and they had a superstar running back who went to the NFL. A lot of people expect Wisconsin to come way back down to earth next year of and be more of a mid-teens to early twenties team as opposed to a top-10 team. Wisconsin could very well be a really average big 10 team next season as well.
Thanks for the write-up, Chase. I like that analysis. If we’re truly top 10 (and i think we are), then we’ll control and win that game.

I just remember Wisky beating LSU at Lambeau a few years back. They’ll be ready to play. We have to come ready to fight.

'If Kelly proves me wrong so be it" Lol....You're so anti Kelly you'd rather see us lose so we can get rid of him than him to succeed. Pathetic

We're a top 8 program the last 3 years and on the rise. Deal with it troll

No I don’t wish to see him lose. My heart wants ND to win out every year! My brain realizes after 10 years of Kelly giving it his best, he’s not the guy that’s going to get the program to the next level.

When I compare him to the successful coaches who preceded him, he doesn’t measure up. That’s just the reality.

Reactions: deadprez3
You’re on this board 24-7 bashing Kelly. Clearly, you have a grudge against Bk and/or ND. You’re not an ND fan.

“I care more about ND than you”......says every hater and troll that’s been on this board. There’s been dozens like you. You, like the others, will eventually go away.

Keep defending a middling, Top 11-15 coach. I was a staunch supporter of BK until he crapped the bed vs UM this season. It’s year 10, we shouldn’t be watching games like this against a team that is inferior.

I could accept losing a close game, even losing by 10-14, but year 10 and we are still having to live with these EMBARRASSING losses.

No I don’t wish to see him lose. My heart wants ND to win out every year! My brain realizes after 10 years of Kelly giving it his best, he’s not the guy that’s going to get the program to the next level.

When I compare him to the successful coaches who preceded him, he doesn’t measure up. That’s just the reality.
Troll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT