ADVERTISEMENT

I wish I could play violin to go with all the sobbing going on this week.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
The Texas game is over with ! There is nothing that can be done about that now ! Not too many games ago we were 10 and 1 and talking playoffs ! ND is still ranked #18 and well respected by many outside this board ! The schedule favors us with many home games and neutral sites ! The Irish have a damn good team and are going to kick some butt this year ! So stop sobbing !! The Irish 62 Nevada 41 !!

Oh Bodi, it's always the same old crowd that cries and quits on ND after every lose. I got so discouraged last Sunday that I said enough. I quit on the quitters and dumped everyone of them. Let them cry and bitch all they want now. I'm not listening anymore. It makes for a quite home now, but that's fine with me. Enjoy the game tomorrow.
You enjoy the game too Ara.
*** It is getting so bad on here that two posters--- a lady with the handle Sarah Plain and Bald and cgmr were saying that the Irish were going to have a season like the Saints had one year 1 and 15. They actually think that the Irish are going to win only one game. They are such JackAsses !

Reactions: Ara64
Bodi, I'll be happy if ND wins today and puts up 62 points on Nevada. But its the 42 points surrendered that bothers me.

Probably because I've always been big on defense and subscribe to the philosophy that if the opponents can't score on us, we can't lose.

Reactions: end_23 and Java65
Oh Bodi, it's always the same old crowd that cries and quits on ND after every lose. I got so discouraged last Sunday that I said enough. I quit on the quitters and dumped everyone of them. Let them cry and bitch all they want now. I'm not listening anymore. It makes for a quite home now, but that's fine with me. Enjoy the game tomorrow.
"Listening to ND games on the radio...Ara became my long lost father"....
You are a proverbial drip..... Your post loss act of congratulating the Texas fans on their board was equally sappy. Acting like a spokesperson for ND must make you feel special.....

Reactions: end_23
*** It is getting so bad on here that two posters--- a lady with the handle Sarah Plain and Bald and cgmr were saying that the Irish were going to have a season like the Saints had one year 1 and 15. They actually think that the Irish are going to win only one game. They are such JackAsses !
Another lie from the guy who went into a 3-4 day tailspin after the TX loss..... Post the quotes....liar.

Why is there this insistent argument on both sides that if someone doesn't support ND in a particular way they are not a fan?

Some people think that a fan should support their team, coach and players regardless of what happens. They think excessive criticism of any of those is detrimental to the team and therefore fans should just cheer as a way of support.

Others think that accepting losing or poor play means you cannot really want whats best for the team if you condone losing.

IMO, I don't think one is more valid than another and maybe we should all be a little more accepting of others views.

Why is there this insistent argument on both sides that if someone doesn't support ND in a particular way they are not a fan?

Some people think that a fan should support their team, coach and players regardless of what happens. They think excessive criticism of any of those is detrimental to the team and therefore fans should just cheer as a way of support.

Others think that accepting losing or poor play means you cannot really want whats best for the team if you condone losing.

IMO, I don't think one is more valid than another and maybe we should all be a little more accepting of others views.

This is spot on! There hasn't been a second game yet, so of course posters will still be a little salty from the first game's effort on D.

What is most likely to happen is that the defense plays much better this week, gives up may 17 or less, and the pumper will say "See, they are improving". The realist will say "It is only Nevada". However, someone needs to ask the question..."Could this defense stop any top 20 team's offense like Clemson, Louisville, Stanford, etc...based upon what we've seen the past 3 outings?" Most likely NOT. That is the problem.

Reactions: IrishHerb
Never said that genius. I was criticizing your stupid post that ND was better off losing so that they could learn from the loss and avoid a letdown against Nevada. One of the dumbest posts I EVER read.

This is spot on! There hasn't been a second game yet, so of course posters will still be a little salty from the first game's effort on D.

What is most likely to happen is that the defense plays much better this week, gives up may 17 or less, and the pumper will say "See, they are improving". The realist will say "It is only Nevada". However, someone needs to ask the question..."Could this defense stop any top 20 team's offense like Clemson, Louisville, Stanford, etc...based upon what we've seen the past 3 outings?" Most likely NOT. That is the problem.
This is spot on too.

Wow, anonymous posters who Criticize Kelly causes your home to become loud? That is bizarre. At least you have tuned them out now so your home is much quieter. Or is it? Maybe you are hearing voices. For God's sake, get back on your medication!!

Reactions: end_23 and cgvr
Wow, anonymous posters who Criticize Kelly causes your home to become loud? That is bizarre. At least you have tuned them out now so your home is much quieter. Or is it? Maybe you are hearing voices. For God's sake, get back on your medication!!
You're pathetic. You really have the time to troll message boards, looking for arguments. Sad, sad life.

Well Bodi, you got the response you likely expected. I don't mind at all the folks that post here with passion and argue Kelly's or BVG's deficiencies, while calling for new leadership, etc... I happen to mostly disagree, but I like the passion, and some put forth arguments that have some ring of truth to them. For example, no question that our 3-3-5 alignment backfired, and loved the fact we went to the four man front in the second half, but then really stumped by the decision to revert to the 3-3-5 after we got the lead. Clearly a bad coaching decision that likely cost us the game, and Kelly acknowledged this was a mistake. Criticism of this nature is warranted and healthy in my opinion.

What I can't stand, are the few who come here with a clear anti Kelly or anti ND agenda; and who obviously get their kicks out of starting cyberspace arguments with ND fans. I agree with Ara and put these few on ignore as I don't want to give them the pleasure they are seeking.

Reactions: Bodizephax
The Texas game is over with ! There is nothing that can be done about that now ! Not too many games ago we were 10 and 1 and talking playoffs ! ND is still ranked #18 and well respected by many outside this board ! The schedule favors us with many home games and neutral sites ! The Irish have a damn good team and are going to kick some butt this year ! So stop sobbing !! The Irish 62 Nevada 41 !!
No sobbing from me. Kelly sucks and I've known that since 2011. And you were the genius who picked them to go 14-0 lol. I picked ND to go 8-4.

Learn how to spell loss!

You're pathetic. You really have the time to troll message boards, looking for arguments. Sad, sad life.
I have 77 posts and 31 likes...40.2% you have 766 posts and 121 likes... 15.7%. I must be doing something right and your ratio shows no one likes your posts. Time to hang up your user ID and find another hobby. Maybe get some Play Dough or an Etch-A-Sketch. I am sure you can get some type of organization who helps people with special needs to donate these things to you.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
BUMP ! The pity party continues into the second week even after a blowout win over Nevada 39 to 10 where many of the starters including Kizer rested for over a full quarter !! ND is going to beat Michigan State and you guys better get back on the Bus !! In the meantime I am going to learn the harmonica (I hate the violin) and play some Lightning Hopkins Blues music !! Nobody knows the troubles I've seen... know one knows the sorrow !

Reactions: Ara64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT