ADVERTISEMENT

I thought this was a ND football forum not

News,Innuendos and other garbage. Geez , Is there no news on recruiting or workouts?
Junior day was yesterday and the staff made some good foundational work with targets who havent been on campus yet. Spring workouts as far as lifting and speed training arent publicized. Will get a good idea of how they went when BK does his pre spring practice press conference

Well....

Chase still bitching about the lack of 5 stars.
I'm still bitching BK is here.
Echo still requesting resumes for validation
Nemeth still pissed I don't like BK
Bodi is kind of MIA..but it's the off season
MBB is bad
WBB is not but relying on the 3 pt shot.
Hockey is doing OK. Ranked at least

News,Innuendos and other garbage. Geez , Is there no news on recruiting or workouts?

Actually, yes. There are about a dozen articles about yesterday & interviews with the recruits who visited.

Football is rightly emphasized. Keeps everyone looking like you

Well....

MBB is bad

For those who may be interested, the ND women are now a lock for a #1 seed if they win out.

For those who may be interested, the ND women are now a lock for a #1 seed if they win out.
I liked this post but....lol... What does that even mean.
They WERE the #1 overall seed IF they had won out.

We know what happened.........

Not holding my breath on them. They could win it all. Right matchups, get hot shooting. Yes they very well could and it wouldn't even surprise me if they dropped another game before the big dance.

They've got Syracuse on the road then host Virgina. Then the ACC tourney.

First in recruiting emphasis. Kinda excited like last year

Well....

MBB is bad
validation ? is it unreasonable to request if a person has practical background in a specific subject matter when offering their opinions ? wouldn't a master mechanic say know better about the inner workings of an automobile engine then say a certified public accountant ?

I liked this post but....lol... What does that even mean.
They WERE the #1 overall seed IF they had won out.

We know what happened.........

Not holding my breath on them. They could win it all. Right matchups, get hot shooting. Yes they very well could and it wouldn't even surprise me if they dropped another game before the big dance.

They've got Syracuse on the road then host Virgina. Then the ACC tourney.

The ACC tourney is clearly the toughest path to the NCAA tourney. If ND wins out, they arguably will be the hottest team come March Madness. Should be interesting.

^ Echo, refer you to the S.C. judges statement, that he may not have a definition of profanity, but he knows it when he sees it.

Do you know how to build a car? but you know how to pick one based upon relative data?

Doesn’t the Pope make decisions regarding birth control ? But yet,

Reactions: rgc7
^ Echo, refer you to the S.C. judges statement, that he may not have a definition of profanity, but he knows it when he sees it.

Do you know how to build a car? but you know how to pick one based upon relative data?

Doesn’t the Pope make decisions regarding birth control ? But yet,
HUH ? who knows everything about every product they purchase ? the POPE doesn't make any birth control "decisions". He can suggest Catholics don't use it. thats about it.

HUH ? who knows everything about every product they purchase ? the POPE doesn't make any birth control "decisions". He can suggest Catholics don't use it. thats about it.
I believe that went buzzing right on past

I believe that went buzzing right on past
hardly. i know exactly what he was getting at. opinions are one thing, opinions that come from a practical, applied background in the subject matter are another and certainly more credible.

I think it should be pretty clear to anyone who visits this board regularly that it's a place for people to willingly, proudly display their ignorance on ANY topic, not just ND Football. That just happens to be the topic they tend to show it on the most.

I mean seriously, what does it matter what the topics are. The conversation/statements that go on within them are all pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Kelso86
I think it should be pretty clear to anyone who visits this board regularly that it's a place for people to willingly, proudly display their ignorance on ANY topic, not just ND Football. That just happens to be the topic they tend to show it on the most.

I mean seriously, what does it matter what the topics are. The conversation/statements that go on within them are all pretty pathetic.

^ yep, that was ‘pathetic’ cannot believe you spent time typing that.

Nah we don't need that here, this board would rather talk about what Trump had for breakfast 3 months ago.

My favorite is the people that never post about Notre Dame football, yet feel the need to chime in about their political views in every thread that will have them. Those people need to go to one of the off topic forums, or to one of of the political forums where people actually give a sh*t what they have to say.

All those threads do is muddy up the forum for those of us who are here for real information on Notre Dame football. Those threads are getting harder and harder to find, which is not good for the future of this board.

Yet here you are, pathetic seems about right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT