ADVERTISEMENT

If you thought NIL was bad for football …

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
just think of how bad it is for basketball where there are only five players.

it would seem to be a lot easier to build a national champion at basketball as opposed to football

You are one weird ****!
And you’re the moron who bitches about hijacking threads

Has somebody explain to you that there’s five starters in basketball and football takes 22 on offense and defense

Then try and understand the impact of bringing two or three players TO A BASKETBALL TEAM, through NIL and the transfer PORTAL, VERSUS THE IMPACT OF TWO OR THREE PLAYERS ON A FOOTBALL TEAM

And you’re the moron who bitches about hijacking threads

Has somebody explain to you that there’s five starters in basketball and football takes 22 on offense and defense
The question should be who told you? You are straight up the strongest poster to ever grace this message. And we have had some very special posters before you.

Reactions: echowaker
The question should be who told you? You are straight up the strongest poster to ever grace this message. And we have had some very special posters before you.
He does understand the significance of 3 point shot attempts being taken beyond the the 3 point line though. Of course he's still at a complete loss in understanding the purpose and placement of the end zone pylons in football....

He does understand the significance of 3 point shot attempts being taken beyond the the 3 point line though. Of course he's still at a complete loss in understanding the purpose and placement of the end zone pylons in football....
I completely understand the purpose and the placement, it’s inherent conflict of in and out of bounds that no one has explained, including you

Please use post-title to describe the content in your post and not for click-bait.
Have someone explain NIL in the context of a sport with five starters versus 22 starters
Then get back to us

I completely understand the purpose and the placement, it’s inherent conflict of in and out of bounds that no one has explained, including you
I can’t believe after so many different poster have explained the pylons you still have a difficult time understanding. Do you have a learning disability?

I can’t believe after so many different poster have explained the pylons you still have a difficult time understanding. Do you have a learning disability?
Nobody, other than myself, explained it

Question for you: if you remove the pylon, is the area at the base of where the pylon sat,
in or out of bounds ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Golson5
Surly you can see (understand) as much as this benefits the player it hurts the brand regardless which sport

Last edited:
How the hell do we go from a common sense observation that NIL can more readily impact basketball teams than football teams, to calling names and arguing over the placement of pylons in football?
That’s what we do!🤣🤣🤣

IJ & Pat, both class guys, both gentlemen, just be who you are. Shake hands and reboot.

How the hell do we go from a common sense observation that NIL can more readily impact basketball teams than football teams, to calling names and arguing over the placement of pylons in football?
Telx, All you have to do to determine how that happened is to go back and see how the thread devolved and who hijacked it

Telx, All you have to do to determine how that happened is to go back and see how the thread devolved and who hijacked it
Patrirish, yea… I know the thread; it’s just silly how we can so quickly move off the OP topic to personal animosity and name calling. On a Personal note, I skip a lot of threads based on the OP, so I missed why you post in bold. If there’s a medical reason, pls let me know and I will respond to your posts accordingly.

Reactions: NDblitz
Patrirish, yea… I know the thread; it’s just silly how we can so quickly move off the OP topic to personal animosity and name calling. On a Personal note, I skip a lot of threads based on the OP, so I missed why you post in bold. If there’s a medical reason, pls let me know and I will respond to your posts accordingly.
Telx, I have issues with my eyes and it’s getting worse

Pat: I am sure you are getting the best help, and treatments. I will put you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.
In medicine, you learn not everything is curable, and that a lot of things are degenerative in nature, so you just have to deal with them as best you can

Thank you.
In medicine, you learn not everything is curable, and that a lot of things are degenerative in nature, so you just have to deal with them as best you can

Pat

True; I have learned that as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT