ADVERTISEMENT

I now feel about ND the samw way I feel about the NFL

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
The big news on the NFL is how dramatically its ratings are down., Many theories have been advance for this but none in my opinion are the primary reason -- fans have turned away because of Kapaernick The NFL has insulted our country. The 49ers and other team employ these protesters. They do not have the right to free speech while in the employ of the NFL. But the NFL does nothing Payback is a bitc

Now ND allows a pis poor coach to downgrade the proud program and I am ready to do what I can to show Jack what a moron he is-- time to stop watching It is the right thing to do Jack wants to support mediocrity. I do not

Not with you on this Ski. Still anxiously look forward to each Saturday, even after another pathetic loss. I admit it's been hard to watch, but I do get pleasure seeing individual great plays. Love made several Today and is developing into an excellent CB as a true freshman, and Jones was a beast with 6 TFL last week, etc... ST is a disaster, Kelly making the stupid FG decision is another in a long line of crazy game decisions, and the lack of a fired up leader among the players made for another tough game to watch, but watch I did and will continue to do.

The big news on the NFL is how dramatically its ratings are down., Many theories have been advance for this but none in my opinion are the primary reason -- fans have turned away because of Kapaernick The NFL has insulted our country. The 49ers and other team employ these protesters. They do not have the right to free speech while in the employ of the NFL. But the NFL does nothing Payback is a bitc

Now ND allows a pis poor coach to downgrade the proud program and I am ready to do what I can to show Jack what a moron he is-- time to stop watching It is the right thing to do Jack wants to support mediocrity. I do not

Theskibro,
I am with you 100% . I stopped watching the NFL, because over paid idiots think they can use their
positions as NFL players to insult all the servicesmen their families, and the majority of Americans who love
our country and our flag.
People have been saying that those of us who fought for our country, also fougt for people's rights
to protest and express their views. That is true up to a point ! With the rights that we fought to give people,
we did it with the understanding that with every right comes responsability.
I also fought ,suffered, went hungry, saw my comrads injured, wounded and killed because they
loved our flag, National Anthem, and our Nation.
What have these over paid selfice athletes every done for our country ? ZERO ! With few exceptions like Pat Tilman, Rocky Blier and many more.
The least that athletes can do is respect our Flag and National Anthem that people they never knew paid the ultimate price for !
no more NFL for me !

Not with you on this Ski. Still anxiously look forward to each Saturday, even after another pathetic loss. I admit it's been hard to watch, but I do get pleasure seeing individual great plays. Love made several Today and is developing into an excellent CB as a true freshman, and Jones was a beast with 6 TFL last week, etc... ST is a disaster, Kelly making the stupid FG decision is another in a long line of crazy game decisions, and the lack of a fired up leader among the players made for another tough game to watch, but watch I did and will continue to do.
I hear you Telx. No argument from me. My point is that the only way I can think of that will get Kelly fired is to sink ratings. Won't happen tho. People will watch.

I went to Dairy Queen today and watched my kids play indoor soccer. Great day. I'm done wasting my energy and time on this crap.

Reactions: wiu86 and ndhell

wish I could like this 1000 x's

NFL fans who also happen to be fair-weather ND fans----sounds about right. Since you're done with ND, I guess we can expect you to not return to this site again, right?

I hear you Telx. No argument from me. My point is that the only way I can think of that will get Kelly fired is to sink ratings. Won't happen tho. People will watch.

Yep, I support my alma mater in good times and bad. Even though I may be unhappy with the coaching, I'm still loyal to my school and continue to support the players (remember: 18-21 year old student-athletes). Sorry you're incapable of comprehending that.

I love the message boards. Just so many opinions. Can we all agree we stink.

Reactions: ndhell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT