ADVERTISEMENT

I 'll still root for them

Izo

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 1, 2008
No matter what . This is not a talented team , but I still hope for a decent season.

Reactions: gavin1989
You have had too much to drink. There are talented players who are being subjected to some of the worst coaching in CFB.

Yep. If only for the coaching this team would be Bama or The Buckeyes. Good Lord, get a grip man. This team is putrid in every phase. Less Kizer they are blown out in EVERY game this season. GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY! They will both beat this shit show of a team.

Java,
100% correct ! Time to get some real coaches in here. I see lots of talent, and when You put up 35 points on Duke,the game should be out of reach ?
Does Duke have any players that were above 3 stars when they were recruited ?
Bring in new coaches ASAP, and make this a rebuilding season ! We are most likely the weakest
team on our schedule ? Anyone can beat us !

No difference makers on defense . One sack, missed tackles . Seems their receivers are open and ours have tight coverage .Kelly has said he has confidence in Van Gorder , but Swarbrick will insist Kelly lets him go at the end of the season.

Yes we do have more talent than Duke , and we have been playing lousy against average and mediocre teams in the past .Temple,Virginia,Tulsa , UConn ,Wake Forest , Purdue , etc

We really don't put teams away

They have some talent but it's all bundled together in the same positions.

The dline (God bless them) has no real playmakers. Linebacker has 1 or 1.5 if we include Coney. Cole is the only DB that's above average and even he has major brain farts many times in each game. The freshman look promising. Safeties can't tackle. OLine can't run block. Tight Ends are weapons in the passing game. QB is inaccurate for long stretches of the game. Running Backs have little vision in finding holes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT