ADVERTISEMENT

I hate every team in the College Football Playoff

Kraftwerk

Future coach
Aug 14, 2010
ND should've won against Clemson

Michigan State is the LUCKIEST team year in and year out

Alabama recruiting method needs reviewed

Chokelahoma lucks out with big 12 setting the schedule up to put a team int he play off...

Not me. OU never played Mich. St before so that would be fun. But doubt Spartans make it past the first game. Offense pretty Neandethal although it worked tonight. Clemson has a terrific offense; Irish D played well to hold them to 24. Good team. Ala. looks the best but OU has scoreboard and a better QB and D than the last time the teams met. Should be two entertaining games on Dec. 31.

Don't think Michigan State will get the chance to play Oklahoma.

IMHO

#1 Clemson vs #4 Michigan State
#2 Alabama vs #3 Oklahoma

Clemson vs Oklahoma for NC

Oklahoma takes it all... shortly after I pour a glass of scotch and reminisce on what could have been if we could have held on for 30 more seconds.

Don't mind Clemson. Hate Bama because they don't care about their student-athletes. Don't mind OU though they don't graduate their players. Kinda like MSU. They always give ND a game and win their fair share.

Actually what bugs me is this is a year where the NC will be won by a very good team, but not a totally dominant team. ND can hang with any of these four in my opinion, and the same can be said of Stanford and Ohio St, etc...

ND should've won against Clemson

Michigan State is the LUCKIEST team year in and year out

Alabama recruiting method needs reviewed

Chokelahoma lucks out with big 12 setting the schedule up to put a team int he play off...
What's the point of hating another team/coach/player? While I can understand a lack of respect towards a person or organization for cheating or having a lack of class. Hating someone for their success sounds like a case if jealous and/or insecurity.

Actually what bugs me is this is a year where the NC will be won by a very good team, but not a totally dominant team. ND can hang with any of these four in my opinion, and the same can be said of Stanford and Ohio St, etc...
Why would that bug you?

I'll be rooting for Stoops. He should've been hired at ND six years ago.
really ? how so ? i've known bob personally for most of my life. he's turned down overtures to be nd's head coach twice. he also turned down lou holtz to coach defensive backs at nd. he was NOT INTERESTED. can't hire someone if they don't want the job. you know absolutely nothing about notre dame.

Reactions: NDSMC78
agreed. this has been my favorite season of college football in quite some time. very enjoyable. given all the adversity notre dame has had a great year. my alma mater and my mentor will face each other in the playoff. the premier bowl game match ups look great. thinking about going to the sparty-bama game but not sure what sideline to be on.

How 'bout Urban Meyer and the Buckeye fans. They lost to the Clemson Tigers 2 years ago in the Orange Bowl.
Wut? Dude how bad do you need someone to engage you? The Orange Bowl 2 years ago between to non-ND teams is not going to affect whether or not I as an ND fan hate Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT