ADVERTISEMENT

How Did Jagusah Play?

Juniper_Run

Future coach
Sep 3, 2018
Enumclaw, Washington
I tried to key in on Jagusah for a few plays during the bowl game. He looked good to me, but I'm not all that great at assessing O-linemen. For the OL guys on the board, how did you feel about his game? Seems like his ability to become a great Left Tackle next year is one of the most important factors for our offense.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
He played extremely well. Angeli was not under a lot of pressure all day and the rushing attack looked fantastic.
He has all offseason to improve, but the real test comes comes the first game

If this is ridiculous, then call me out, but:

There’s no reason to think that Jagusah won’t be an NFL Tackle in a few years. His measurables, intangibles, and trajectory are on par with just about any Tackle we’ve had come through here.

Barring anything crazy happening, I think we’ve can damn near pencil in Jagusah, Craig, and Schrauth to be mainstays on the line for the next 40 or so games. That’s elite size and talent anchored in at 3 of 5 spots.

I’m great with Rocco, Pendleton, or Coogan taking the other G spot. The big question is who emerges at RT? Baker, Wagner, or Lambert?

Reactions: Telx1 and DublinND

There’s no reason to think that Jagusah won’t be an NFL Tackle in a few years. His measurables, intangibles, and trajectory are on par with just about any Tackle we’ve had come through here.

Barring anything crazy happening, I think we’ve can damn near pencil in Jagusah, Craig, and Schrauth to be mainstays on the line for the next 40 or so games.
I dont know if they will all stay that long

And you are right on with Jagusah

Reactions: IrishMike409

Barring anything crazy happening, I think we’ve can damn near pencil in Jagusah, Craig, and Schrauth to be mainstays on the line for the next 40 or so games.
I will wait another 11-12 games to state "NFL...." or anything like that. Allow the kid to grow up.

The OL definitely played well, which is a great sign for next year.

I heard Danielson calling out Jagusah a few times for nice plays.

Reactions: BGI User 756
OL has Schrauth, Craig, Coogan, Spindler, Baker, Kristofic, Wagner, and now Jagusah with game experience. Add in Pendleton and Absher and I think the OL will be in good shape for 24, 25, and 26.

Reactions: BGI User 756
OL has Schrauth, Craig, Coogan, Spindler, Baker, Kristofic, Wagner, and now Jagusah with game experience. Add in Pendleton and Absher and I think the OL will be in good shape for 24, 25, and 26.
Regarding the OL, that's normal at Notre Dame.

Thought Jugasah played extremely well for his first start as a true freshman. I think he got bull rushed and knocked on his butt once, but otherwise showed well. If you go by one game, he’s going to be another exceptional left tackle at ND. Frankly, I was critical of Baker in another thread; and if Baker was a true freshman, I’d be saying positives about him as well.

I think jagusah did fine for a first start. He has a lot of technical work to work on, but he's a big man and when he stays low he's a load.

I wouldn't pencil in schrauth quite yet. He got put on skates a bunch in the game and missed helping baker on at least a few occasions.

Guard is going to be a battle in the spring.

I think jagusah did fine for a first start. He has a lot of technical work to work on, but he's a big man and when he stays low he's a load.

I wouldn't pencil in schrauth quite yet. He got put on skates a bunch in the game and missed helping baker on at least a few occasions.

Guard is going to be a battle in the spring.
If Schrauth doesn't have a spot, Coogan shouldn't either

Let them battle it out with Spindler and Pendleton

I still see Schrauth winning a spot relative easily.

If Schrauth doesn't have a spot, Coogan shouldn't either

Let them battle it out with Spindler and Pendleton

I still see Schrauth winning a spot relative easily.
Why battle it out? Just GIVE it to the guy who has the most "upside and potential". LMFAO

Barring anything crazy happening, I think we’ve can damn near pencil in Jagusah, Craig, and Schrauth to be mainstays on the line for the next 40 or so games. That’s elite size and talent anchored in at 3 of 5 spots.

I’m great with Rocco, Pendleton, or Coogan taking the other G spot. The big question is who emerges at RT? Baker, Wagner, or Lambert?
Heard Pendleton is a mauler too.

Your words not mine
Not mine. I said hedbe the starting QB because he's much better than Angeli and the other QBs. There won't be a real battle because he's much better

I said I like him more than Hartman because he has way more potential

Nice try dope

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT