ADVERTISEMENT

History will be made tonight.

Oct 3, 2016
Go Blue! Conrats to your women's hoops team, but you have to admit, the back to back wins had a little bit of luck going its way.

luck is a Michigan team not even ranked in jan making it to the final four. would love to wish good luck to the maize and blue tonight but I like most irish fans hate Michigan just like most Michigan fans hate the irish and so I have to be a Villanova fan tonight. may the best team win Thursday in the frozen between you guys and our irish

Michigan looking pretty good so far on both ends . Villanova also helping the wolverines by not being able to finish shots below the rim

Go Blue! Conrats to your women's hoops team, but you have to admit, the back to back wins had a little bit of luck going its way.

I think we came back from 5 deficits in a row on our path to champs. That is not luck. That is a team that really plays tough with a refuse to lose attitude.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Villanova adjusted to what Michigan was going and now looking like the 1 seed that they are

Michigan was lucky to beat. Houston....they clearly didn’t belong in the final and stunk the place out! Epic beat down!

difference between both title games is that Michigan doesn't have super elite individual players to bring them back from large from large deficits like our wbb team does with players like arike

I can only recall 1/2 championship for the wolverines in my lifetime. I’m happy that didn’t change after tonight.

I think we came back from 5 deficits in a row on our path to champs. That is not luck. That is a team that really plays tough with a refuse to lose attitude.
That is a team not having to play any other team higher than a #9 seed.

Michigan fan comes here to talk about 'luck.' Remember the Houston game where the dude misses a free throw to ice it and Michigan throws up a prayer and gets 'lucky?' Looks like Michigan's luck ran out in a bad way.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT