ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh and his players

twalsh

All Star
Jan 7, 2008
Any significance to his team playing in a NY6 bowl and he has the most voluntary game skippers of any bowl? Does that say anything about his relationship with his players?

Any significance to his team playing in a NY6 bowl and he has the most voluntary game skippers of any bowl? Does that say anything about his relationship with his players?

NO, it’s a reflection of a trend amongst college players looking for a future in the NFL.

Says he has a bunch of guys that hold back for themselves in a team sport. Not a place I’d choose to play if I were looking at them vs ND.

Anyone see him in the timeout huddle with about 50 seconds or so left in the first half? He was talking to the offense trying to call a play when the entire offense, literally all 11 guys, just walked off. You could read Jim’s lips plain as day, “**** it,” as he shook his head and walked back to the sideline. I think his team is finding out how much of a quack he really is.

Anyone see him in the timeout huddle with about 50 seconds or so left in the first half? He was talking to the offense trying to call a play when the entire offense, literally all 11 guys, just walked off. You could read Jim’s lips plain as day, “**** it,” as he shook his head and walked back to the sideline. I think his team is finding out how much of a quack he really is.
He told them not to eat chicken. You have to be pretty damn amazing at something to make a statement like that.

Remember the media saying Michigan should get in over ND? Haha.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
ESPN has to offer Desmond Howard a 20-year extension...

He kept warning us all season and now it is evident how great this Michigan team truly is.

They should receive a 17-week bye into the NFL playoffs next year.

Geez, not exactly redemption from the OSU butt whuppin. I guess redemption will be delayed to September.

They definitely quit today. I wonder if Michigan will get to say that they didn’t give a shit about this game and that’s why they got pummeled, or if that excuse is only for a select few. I gotta admit, I didn’t Florida was very good, but they looked good today.

Reactions: NIN Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT