ADVERTISEMENT

Grad trfr wr to ND

Great news with Claypool probably gone this gives us someone on the outside and in the redzone.

Clemson's WR group is just as bonkers...

Tee Higgins (5 star, #19 nationally)
Derion Kendrick (5 star, #26 nationally)
Justyn Ross (4 star, #45 nationally)
Frank Ladson (4 star, #39 nationally)
Joe Ngata (4 star, #52 nationally)
Amari Rodgers (4 star, #117 nationally)

Those are the highlights of the receiving core that comprises the 4 classes that are about to play for the National Championship against LSU.
Meaning even if we miraculously are able to recruit at the same level we still might not win a national championship. I seriously wonder if it will ever happen again.I like to think that our chances are good in a couple years but a lot is going to have to happen

Meaning even if we miraculously are able to recruit at the same level we still might not win a national championship. I seriously wonder if it will ever happen again.I like to think that our chances are good in a couple years but a lot is going to have to happen

We'll be in the lottery of teams that could if we land a Lawrence, Tu'a, Mariota type QB... Until then, nope. Too much talent to make up at other places.

That's why everyone was so high on Phil and why they are so high on Buchner. When you see a guy that has the film, measurables and upside to be something special (if everything comes together) it's hard not to be excited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT