ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta Love Toma

iwish

Posts Like A Champion
Feb 1, 2006
Can’t stand the arrogance I am seeing from Irish “fans”. Attacking Ian Book and Coach Rees. Do us all a favor and stick to your day jobs. Stop trying to be Facebook coaches. That being said GO IRISH
2618.png

This is not exclusive to Irish fans. Pick a sport. Pick a team. Pick any social media outlet. Pick any sports radio talk show. Fans are going to talk and vent. No doubt many fans go way overboard. Especially with college players. Fans have eyes and half a brain. They see and they notice. It''s what comes out of their unfiltered mouth and keyboard is the issue. I go back to the tailgaters at ND. From my experience, fans there are not like the fans on social media......for the most part.

This is not exclusive to Irish fans. Pick a sport. Pick a team. Pick any social media outlet. Pick any sports radio talk show. Fans are going to talk and vent. No doubt many fans go way overboard. Especially with college players. Fans have eyes and half a brain. They see and they notice. It''s what comes out of their unfiltered mouth and keyboard is the issue. I go back to the tailgaters at ND. From my experience, fans there are not like the fans on social media......for the most part.

The atmosphere in South Bend is awesome during football season.

anyone that thinks they are the only one to have the right to an opinion should be: feared or ignored or institutionalized

Yeah, that’s what Toma meant. He was advocating for the abolishment of free speech. Nothing gets by you.
In theory this is supposed to be a ND fan site populated by high interest level ND football fans. Translation people who have a predisposition for the ND players and Program to succeed.
In theory...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT