ADVERTISEMENT

General thoughts

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
The first is the upgrades of talent. 34 and 27 should be the full time LB’s. They are better than Kizer and Sneed and it’s not close. 5 before he went down was our best DE. Leonard showed why Mickey left. I don’t think Jayden runs down the QB from behind and punches that out. Young is gonna be special too. I’d like to see what Gilbert and Cam can do, what we got now is basic route runners.

The OL is struggling. It’s serviceable but we are used to great lines. This is not it.

RL had a solid game. Managed it well. I’m not sure we win that with Hartman.

Let’s keep the youth movement. We need 2 more Faison type WR that are bigger. He is the only one that can make you miss.

Impressed with these young guys. Bowen was all over.

Reactions: Golson5
The first is the upgrades of talent. 34 and 27 should be the full time LB’s. They are better than Kizer and Sneed and it’s not close. 5 before he went down was our best DE. Leonard showed why Mickey left. I don’t think Jayden runs down the QB from behind and punches that out. Young is gonna be special too. I’d like to see what Gilbert and Cam can do, what we got now is basic route runners.

The OL is struggling. It’s serviceable but we are used to great lines. This is not it.

RL had a solid game. Managed it well. I’m not sure we win that with Hartman.

Let’s keep the youth movement. We need 2 more Faison type WR that are bigger. He is the only one that can make you miss.

Impressed with these young guys. Bowen was all over.
4 has been making plays too

Yes. I agree and should have said that’s. 27, 34 and 4 are one of the better LB groups I have seen here in a long time. I really like Sneed also, just maybe in certain spots. 8 as well. Of course Benji and Watts but that a diff level. Can’t forget J love.

Yes. I agree and should have said that’s. 27, 34 and 4 are one of the better LB groups I have seen here in a long time. I really like Sneed also, just maybe in certain spots. 8 as well. Of course Benji and Watts but that a diff level. Can’t forget J love.
The lbs are showing a lot of potential but they are missing a lot of run fits

That last series for the win was so good. 34 peeled off and took the hot route out forcing the deep ball. Great pressure. The play before on 3rd the LB’s came up so quick and put them into 4th and 1 before the delay of game. The defense on that last series was perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT