ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread

just flat out pathetic. Great, another year of Kelly! Can't freaking wait to see what he blames now. Maybe it wasn't that he was spending too much time fundraising, it was actually he spent too much time coaching football.

So far it appears after fooling everyone for two months that ND football under Brian Kelly is back.

I think that our defense will hold Navy to no more than 17 points ? Our offense should be able to
Score 21 ?
Wimbush will get going in the second half ?
These are the type of games, however, that I really wish ND received to open the second half !
Unfortunately, Navy receives and can certainly eat the time on the clock ! Bad if we get behind by a few scores .

That's it. If we can't hope they fire Kelly, can he at least retire?

Please stop pulling and just put your heads down and maul people. 4 RBS. Use them and pound the defense.

I know ND won’t make a move at the end of the year regardless of what happens but it’s amazing to me that Kelly is a guy who appeared to right the ship and bounce back and could possibly put himself back on the hot seat in the final month. That’s unreal to me but if they lose this game and lose to Stanford to me he is back on the hot seat.

Long way to go in this game though and I know there wouldn’t be a change at the end of this season but a slide at the end has to put him back on the hot seat I would think.

Elko has been too cute and willing to give up yards the last three weeks and the running game has become to slow to develop. Everyone calling for Kelly's head is freaking hilarious. This is a season to build on that was always best case scenario.

Elko has been too cute and willing to give up yards the last three weeks and the running game has become to slow to develop. Everyone calling for Kelly's head is freaking hilarious. This is a season to build on that was always best case scenario.
Can't blame this game solely on the defense. This team is uninspired for the 3rd straight week. It's all on Kelly.

This is just so disheartening. Kelly is a complete and total ass clown.

I mean it's not like we haven't played Navy before. I get teams that face the triple option for the first time, but really come on......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT