ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread

It's time to go with Book. Put him under center and run with some occasional play action. Wimbush is not a good thrower of the football. Just got St Brown injured.

Wow—it’s tough to pass in the rain but I’m thinking he’s losing any confidence he had going into this game.

Why they are passing is simply beyond me. I guess our coaches really are stupid.

Clear Wimbush has the yipes.

Just call some runs for him. Let him get some feel for the game.

Is it not ****ing obvious they don't need to throw the damn ball. I mean am I missing something here?

Wimbush is God Aweful. He can’t hit the broad side of a barn and he’s going to get our receivers killed.

Why they are passing is simply beyond me. I guess our coaches really are stupid.
Looks like ND can run at will so I don’t see how ND can lose this game. But if Navy gets its running game going, and ND try’s to get too fancy Navy can make a game of it !

Looks like ND can run at will so I don’t see how ND can lose this game. But if Navy gets its running game going, and ND try’s to get too fancy Navy can make a game of it !

Definitely agree with you. Also if the Navy FB continues to rip it up the gut for at least 5 yards it’s going to be a tough day on defense.

Reactions: rgc7
So, knowing we have limited possessions, we literally throw away our first one. Then on our second, we settle for a field goal with two terrible passes.

We are lucky it is 3-3. We could be down 14-3 right now.

Next spring, I'd line Wimbush up as a defensive back or maybe a tailback. He would never play QB for me again.

Remember when playing Navy meant; sit back, put your feet up, drink a beer, and have a stress free Saturday afternoon?

So, knowing we have limited possessions, we literally throw away our first one. Then on our second, we settle for a field goal with two terrible passes.

We are lucky it is 3-3. We could be down 14-3 right now.

Next spring, I'd line Wimbush up as a defensive back or maybe a tailback. He would never play QB for me again.
I dont trust Kelly about the Qb position. Doesn't matter who is under center.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT