ADVERTISEMENT

Game Tread

Stretched his junk. His lady’s night just got a little shorter but he’ll be ok.

One of you Tweeters remind Pete Sampson that N.C. State was the nations 6th best rush defense. Was!

He reminded everyone that ND has beat up on weak rush defenses and conveniently left their performance against Michigan State out of the numbers.

Another pretender who's fans tried the talk themselves into thinking THEY were gonna be the ones who get ND. Wake fans will be next.

NC State's defense line is a fraud. Good numbers against a bunch of stiffs. I'll say it again...they hadn't faced anything like what they faced against ND.

Another pretender who's fans tried the talk themselves into thinking THEY were gonna be the ones who get ND. Wake fans will be next.

NC State's defense line is a fraud. Good numbers against a bunch of stiffs. I'll say it again...they hadn't faced anything like what they faced against ND.

If they were frauds, what's the big deal of winning? Fact is, they are damned good and we wore them down.

The is ND team can beat anyone ! I have complained for years that ND was never a sound fundamental team ! That has certainly changed this year with Coach Kelly’s new staff. Defense is solid at just about
Every position ! Aggressive and attacking and going after the ball!
Our Oline, running backs are finally playing old fashion ND smash mouth football ! Something that
Many of us were crying for for decades ! Wimbush is really something special !
If we don’t have a let down, we will beat everyone on our schedule!
Go Irish !

Reactions: greengael
I also loved the last drive, just mosey down the field, with your fourth string running back gaining 8 to 9 yards at clip. Then take a knee the last minute at their five yard line.

It's a not a big deal. It's NC State. Everyone else made it a bigger deal than it was.

Okay, so then by your way of thinking, we haven't beaten a really good team yet. But I bet if we run the table and get overlooked for the playoffs, you'll be the first guy bitching about our strength of schedule.

Our D gave up 7 points today against an offense averaging 35. Unfortunate that their RB hurt his ankle early but we came out with a great game plan and offensively we did what we had to do. The Pack came in with 2 weeks off and quite prepared. Some times great teams make good teams look bad.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
This is not the typical pass happy, fancy Dan , Coach Kelly team that we have seen for years. This is a
Solid, old fashion, win in the trenches, ND team !
Coach Kelly deserves credit for the restructuring of both himself and team, and bringing in really
Great coaches that have brought about this transformation ,
We can play and beat any team that we play !

That game began as I feared it would and ended as I hoped it would.

Okay, so then by your way of thinking, we haven't beaten a really good team yet. But I bet if we run the table and get overlooked for the playoffs, you'll be the first guy bitching about our strength of schedule.

WRONG! I'll be the 3rd guy.

Have a drink and relax. There is a difference between my opinion, reality and the CFP committee selection process. NC STate was overrated. We all got our panties in a wad worrying about the big bad defensive line. People were comparing them to Georgia. It was ridiculous. Clemson is going to give them a 3rd loss next week. They'll probably drop out of the rankings.

So I can still later claim they were a decent team without throwing roses at their feet like some people have.

WRONG! I'll be the 3rd guy.

Have a drink and relax. There is a difference between my opinion, reality and the CFP committee selection process. NC STate was overrated. We all got our panties in a wad worrying about the big bad defensive line. People were comparing them to Georgia. It was ridiculous. Clemson is going to give them a 3rd loss next week. They'll probably drop out of the rankings.

So I can still later claim they were a decent team without throwing roses at their feet like some people have.

LOL...third guy, I like that. I don't drink, though, so that's out.

But I still think we spanked a very good team today.

NC state coach questions the officials calls during his press conference.

LOL. There are always one or two bad calls. We got a pass interference in the second quarter that was kind of cheap, but they got away with an obvious defensive holding in the fourth.

I also think they got away with a false star on a long pass completion in the 3rd quarter.

"Take Josh Adams out of that game, and they'd be different too."

Well, we have before and we still kicked our opponent's ass. We took our QB out too. Guess what? Yep, kicked their ass too. That's the difference between really good teams and decent teams.

ND dominated this game. That coach is pathetic with his comments. ND could have put 50 plus up on his team. Even if the guy didn't Sprain his ankle, he wouldn't have been enough to beat ND. I said going into this game, ND would win BIG! His team was man-handled today. I guarantee, not of his players post game interviews were loaded with excuses.

Reactions: rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT