ADVERTISEMENT

Game Tread

So far the o-line seems overmatched against good competition on the other side. It's still early but if NCST continues to control the line of scrimmage like they have so far it's going to be a long day for the offense.

Reactions: ndnd
Once again, the offensive line getting dominated by a good defensive line.

I keep repeating myself every week, but I hate when we receive first, because our defense is our strength !

Stop trying to run on the short side of the field. They are loading the box leaving 1on1 outside. ND has a good D1 QB, you gotta let him throw. Or, he never should have been given a scholarship

This was my fear. Best D-line in the country playing like grown ass men coming off the bye. Hope the boys can respond because right now Wimbush has no time and the east / west component of the running game has been smothered thus far.

Yes! TE is there all day. Outside blitz will leave him open. Cut the middle boys!

Reactions: rgc7
I have been very uneasy about this game all week. I picked ND to win, but I think it can go either way and won't be decided until late.

I'm getting too old for this stuff.

I really like Finley. He's been around along time. Very savvy. Plays a simple game and knows all the tools Drinkwitz has built into the offense for him. The type of QB that drives me nuts because he's efficient.

Wimbush breally struggling throwing into the wind right now. The ball is really floating on him at the moment.

If wedon’t Start getting more pressure on Finley, we may be in for a long day ?

Don't like the way this game is going. Not getting the stops we should and our offense is kind of sputtering.

Hope Kelly straightens things out in the 2nd quarter.

Thought we had him on the last completion. Another 1/2 a second and that pass is incomplete. We need a turnover here....

I don't understand why they dont' run a QB sneak at the 1 foot line....although the point is moot now with Wimbush run

I don't understand why they dont' run a QB sneak at the 1 foot line....although the point is moot now with Wimbush run

Agree 100 %. Was yelling QB SNEAK, QB SNEAK!!!!! I mean he has what 2 inches to cover? Nice run by B. Becoming a tennis match. Who ever breaks serve will win.

NCST is doing a good job mixing up the O play calls. Ran on almost every 1st down then did a play action on 1st for a big gain. 2nd down has been 90% pass. NCST will throw a pick today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT