ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman is Weis lite

Exactly. Freeman is so ungodly bad at coaching football he’s ruining a winning program. Sark had to fix a mess. So did Harbaugh. Freeman was handed the ND job on a silver platter. He’s quite honestly the worst coach I’ve ever seen. He doesn’t even coach on the sideline. He’s nervous to even be out there.
On the job training takes time!

Exactly. Freeman is so ungodly bad at coaching football he’s ruining a winning program. Sark had to fix a mess. So did Harbaugh. Freeman was handed the ND job on a silver platter. He’s quite honestly the worst coach I’ve ever seen. He doesn’t even coach on the sideline. He’s nervous to even be out there.
Not inaccurate, so far. Let’s hope he can develop and quickly. The sideline look is downright frightening

He is not Wei’s lite. Weis had offensive success. A true schematic advantage. Freeman is willingham lite
Basically no one is paying attention to the thread title because the analogy is so weak.

I will venture that if FReesman had Clausen/Floyd/Tate/Rudolph we would have a respectable offense and better than 6-6. Although perhaps not a consistent one because we would be throwing every play.

This guy is losing to MARSHALL and STANFORD at home!!

I do t care how young or cool he is, he’s in way over his head, this team is atrocious and unprepared every single week.

If OSU, Bama, UGA, started a season ranked #5 with a new coach and lost at home to Marshall and Stanford they’d likely be fired. We’ll have this guy for 3 years. Recruiting is going to collapse and the program will be down for 5-7 years.

It’d be one thing if ND was coming off of a few years of 6-6 or worse but they had won 10 or more 5 straight seasons.

I think I’d rather ND lose out and fire Freeman and Rees then him go 6-6 and hang around.
Yep, can recruit but not a HC, just like weis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT