ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman is Weis lite

Dec 29, 2005
This guy is losing to MARSHALL and STANFORD at home!!

I do t care how young or cool he is, he’s in way over his head, this team is atrocious and unprepared every single week.

If OSU, Bama, UGA, started a season ranked #5 with a new coach and lost at home to Marshall and Stanford they’d likely be fired. We’ll have this guy for 3 years. Recruiting is going to collapse and the program will be down for 5-7 years.

It’d be one thing if ND was coming off of a few years of 6-6 or worse but they had won 10 or more 5 straight seasons.

I think I’d rather ND lose out and fire Freeman and Rees then him go 6-6 and hang around.

I tried to warn you !

How many times will the University make the same mistake ?

Reactions: mcleanva1
It seemed like a questionable hire, but all I heard was how great a coach he was. So far, no.

I do t care how young or cool he is, he’s in way over his head, this team is atrocious and unprepared every single week.

If OSU, Bama, UGA, started a season ranked #5 with a new coach and lost at home to Marshall and Stanford they’d likely be fired. We’ll have this guy for 3 years. Recruiting is going to collapse and the program will be down for 5-7 years.

It’d be one thing if ND was coming off of a few years of 6-6 or worse but they had won 10 or more 5 straight seasons.

I think I’d rather ND lose out and fire Freeman and Rees then him go 6-6 and hang around.
Sad sad sad. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Because Jack is making these decisions. It’s on him

The scary thing is he isn’t trying to fix a struggling program he’s just trying not to F up one that was already great. Imagine how horrible Freeman will be once the Kelly culture is completely gone.

Freeman’s presser just drives home my point. He seems totally befuddled, lost. He comments on how poor the execution is, not sure how to fix it but it’ll get fixed.

Execution is on the HEAD COACH..🤦🏼‍♂️

Freeman’s presser just drives home my point. He seems totally befuddled, lost. He comments on how poor the execution is, not sure how to fix it but it’ll get fixed.

He is far too inexperienced but what the hell was he supposed to say, no? The guy was propelled to a job that was always going to destroy him by a moron AD that made a hasty decision based on trying to be popular with the younger generation

Reactions: Rionegro

he sounded confidently emphatic that he was not sure! he’s got this!

He is not Wei’s lite. Weis had offensive success. A true schematic advantage. Freeman is willingham lite

He is not Wei’s lite. Weis had offensive success. A true schematic advantage. Freeman is willingham lite
Wilingham won his first 8 games and hadn’t taken over for a legend that handed him the best deal anyone could ask for with returning future NFL players all over the roster and leaders.

Willingham > Freeman. By far.

Wilingham won his first 8 games and hadn’t taken over for a legend that handed him the best deal you could ask for with returning future NFL players all over the roster and leaders.

Willingham > Freeman. By far.
True. It’s pathetic when u n I are comparing levels of mediocrity

• Haha
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
I am still thinking MF is going to succeed at ND. A small bump along the way.
A 20.5 underdog and an 18.5 underdog beating ND at home is NO small bump, it’s calamitous !

Freeman is closer to Davie or Willingham. The offenses during the late 90s/early 2000s were painful to watch.

Davie’s teams were sloppy and always seemed to have untimely mistakes. Willingham seemed to have a lack of firepower.

Freeman is sort of a greatest hits of the two.

Michigan is laughing at us. That is unacceptable. Get rid of Freeman & Rees.

Look at Sark. People make fun of him, but he has Texas turned around and has the recruit of the decade coming in next year. That has to help recruiting.

Look at Sark. People make fun of him, but he has Texas turned around and has the recruit of the decade coming in next year. That has to help recruiting.
Yeah and if he wants either of the 2 wr from tx who committed to us he can probably get them. Seriously, what elite wr with an ounce of brain matter will sign up for this offensive clown show

Reactions: TheSodFather

Weis won more games than Freeman will win. Weis sucked but even he was better than this.

You must embrace the suck!
Exactly. Freeman is so ungodly bad at coaching football he’s ruining a winning program. Sark had to fix a mess. So did Harbaugh. Freeman was handed the ND job on a silver platter. He’s quite honestly the worst coach I’ve ever seen. He doesn’t even coach on the sideline. He’s nervous to even be out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT