ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman has to go.

You watched yesterday's game? You think ND deserves to be in the playoffs? There's no coming back from that sh!tshow. Start looking For an experienced H/C & using the young QB's.
I certainly can’t argue with you there my friend. Lol.
But im a die hard fan and it’s pretty painful to think this season is over.
I’m holding on to a beacon of hope.

I certainly can’t argue with you there my friend. Lol.
But im a die hard fan and it’s pretty painful to think this season is over.
I’m holding on to a beacon of hope.
The season isn’t over. If we win out and show we’re massively improved on offense we’re still in the playoffs at 11-1. Still everything to play for despite this horrible loss but the margin of error is gone. We have to win convincingly next week and the week after. I also think Freeman has to take the cuffs off Denbrock and allow a QB competition focused on the vertical passing attack. Either Leonard can develop or he has to be replaced sooner rather than later. We’ll tumble in the polls, that’s fine. We have 10 weeks to recover. All that matters is that come December 5th we’re in the playoffs, the defense is playing lights out, and the offense is averaging 40 ppg over the last 6 games.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
The season isn’t over. If we win out and show we’re massively improved on offense we’re still in the playoffs at 11-1. Still everything to play for despite this horrible loss but the margin of error is gone. We have to win convincingly next week and the week after. I also think Freeman has to take the cuffs off Denbrock and allow a QB competition focused on the vertical passing attack. Either Leonard can develop or he has to be replaced sooner rather than later. We’ll tumble in the polls, that’s fine. We have 10 weeks to recover. All that matters is that come December 5th we’re in the playoffs, the defense is playing lights out, and the offense is averaging 40 ppg over the last 6 games.
I just don’t give a crap. Freeman got all my get out of jail cards More than a coach should have because I like him n he recruits well. Not enough. He must be fired.

Bevacqua needs to open up the purse strings and get Urban Meyer to bring this program back to elite status.
Some fans have talked about that for years and it hasn't happened to this point and it will never happen.

Reactions: HotCarNut
Deaddirish , I am just venting my frustration with this game and the “ fools gold “ we’ve been given. My post wasn’t a slight at you. You’re a true Irish fan. As much as this sucks, this too shall pass. Just not fast enough. Lol
Amen brother

Reactions: tkirish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT