ADVERTISEMENT

Freeman crushing D recruiting- offense better pick up!

How about he does something good as a coach outside of his defensive recruiting. Tell me one good thing he’s done other than defensive recruiting?

Austin/foskey shouldn’t be going to the nfl right now, then that’s clear, freeman should be recruiting back like every other great coach does. Kelly had huge success here. I could name 10players he got to come back for a fourth or 5th year.

I get Hamilton and Kyren going pro, not Austin and foskey.

I will acknowledge when he does something really good like his defensive recruiting. But right now he’s failing at everything else
He’s not a good coach. Time will tell but giving up the worst loss in ND history is a nice indication.

Freeman did not fail here.
Foskey is a late 1st to 2nd rounder.
Time to get paid- great job/ very good career.

Austin- I guess has had enough. He did nothing spectacular so if you can’t replace him then that’s a bigger issue. Hope he enjoyed actually playing and scoring a few TDs.

Reactions: TorontoHrvat
Golson praising freeman during the season and before bowl game…. Now we have to give him more time to learn and become a capable coach lol

hopefully we can play navy a lot more

Golson praising freeman during the season and before bowl game…. Now we have to give him more time to learn and become a capable coach lol

hopefully we can play navy a lot more
Karen crying after fsu. Then coming on a say later admitting he was drunk and overreacting. Then changed his tune latwr in the year.

Now hes back to drinking and crying

What a Karen

Karen crying after fsu. Then coming on a say later admitting he was drunk and overreacting. Then changed his tune latwr in the year.

Now hes back to drinking and crying

What a Karen
Only overacted about saying he should be fired…. Was 1000% right he’s not a good defensive coach

I’m not mad at freeman, im only pointing out how poorly he’s doing
He's coached one freakin' game. Do you demand the same excellence of yourself that you do of Marcus Freeman? I doubt it. Belichick and Saban were not overnight success stories. It took years for them to reach the top. And guess what, they failed big time along the way. Cut this guy some slack. I'd like to know what your line of work is, where you are at on the food chain in your company and your success/failure rate.

He's coached one freakin' game. Do you demand the same excellence of yourself that you do of Marcus Freeman? I doubt it. Belichick and Saban were not overnight success stories. It took years for them to reach the top. And guess what, they failed big time along the way. Cut this guy some slack. I'd like to know what your line of work is, where you are at on the food chain in your company and your success/failure rate.
He's the head Wal-Mart greeter, and he's excelling. Right from Day One.

Sounds like it’s a done deal

Freeman has his two best players quit on him and the team his first few weeks on the job

does a terrible job coaching and adjusting in the bowl game leading ND to one of its worst ever losses (defense almost gave up 400 yards second half)

two players who should come back and are critical for your 2022 season are going to the nfl

I thought he was a players coach? I thought players would run through a brick wall for him(team played so soft yesterday)

Well, at least he’s recruiting defensively great. He’s doing about one thing good right now.
Overreaction. No coach including Saban would be able to Kyren and Hamilton in college for another year. There’s no upside for either of them to stay another year in college.
If Foskey graded as a first rounder, then there’s no problem with him leaving. I thought another year could have gotten him to a top 5-10 pick like UMich’s Hutchinson.
Austin’s move is a head scratcher. He needed another year of learning to run better routes and catching the ball with better frequency. He might not like school, his WR coach, QB situation, etc.
To blame only Freeman is an overreaction.

Reactions: DublinND
Overreaction. No coach including Saban would be able to Kyren and Hamilton in college for another year. There’s no upside for either of them to stay another year in college.
If Foskey graded as a first rounder, then there’s no problem with him leaving. I thought another year could have gotten him to a top 5-10 pick like UMich’s Hutchinson.
Austin’s move is a head scratcher. He needed another year of learning to run better routes and catching the ball with better frequency. He might not like school, his WR coach, QB situation, etc.
To blame Freeman at all is an overreaction

Foskey didn’t get first round grade

Austin didn’t get top 4 round

Foskey didn’t get first round grade

Austin didn’t get top 4 round
Dude, please just take a break for a little bit man. You’re embarrassing yourself. I’ve been there before too man…I can promise you that all this posting won’t make you feel better, and you’re certainly not going to convince anyone of your position (unless they already held that position before your posts) on an internet message board. Maybe take a break from ND football…I did that when BK got his shit pushed in my Miami. Nothing wrong with it.

Only overacted about saying he should be fired…. Was 1000% right he’s not a good defensive coach
He’s really not. We looked bad the first half of the year. Then our schedule let up and we looked fine playing bad teams. Clearly Ok St made our defense look like a high school team The second half. It was embarrassing. We are lucky we recovered the fumble in the end zone or it would’ve been blown wide open. Marcus Freeman is a good guy and has some potential as a d coordinator, but a lot of learning even in that department. Not usually on my list to be the head coach at ND.

He’s really not. We looked bad the first half of the year. Then our scheduled let up and we looked fine playing bad teams. Clearly Ok St made our defense look like a high school team I. The second half. It was embarrassing. We are luck we recovered the fumble I. The end zone or it would’ve been blown wide open.
Who caused the fumble?

Who caused the fumble?
Hard to tell if it was a good play or bad ball security. Either way, that was pretty lucky. Try and do that again. Didn’t matter. They marched right back down again. Biggest comeback in school history. They looked like the Packers against our tired, confused, and poorly coached defense.

Dude, please just take a break for a little bit man. You’re embarrassing yourself. I’ve been there before too man…I can promise you that all this posting won’t make you feel better, and you’re certainly not going to convince anyone of your position (unless they already held that position before your posts) on an internet message board. Maybe take a break from ND football…I did that when BK got his shit pushed in my Miami. Nothing wrong with it.
Not trying to change anyones opinion as it’s not an opinion…. I tend to stick to facts.

we had a historically bad defensive game led by a “defensive guru”

He’s really not. We looked bad the first half of the year. Then our schedule let up and we looked fine playing bad teams. Clearly Ok St made our defense look like a high school team The second half. It was embarrassing. We are lucky we recovered the fumble in the end zone or it would’ve been blown wide open. Marcus Freeman is a good guy and has some potential as a d coordinator, but a lot of learning even in that department. Not usually on my list to be the head coach at ND.
I actually think freeman has a better shot to be a great head coach than DC…. He needs a stud dc….I think he could be a great leader of a program but he isn’t tactically smart or good enough to be a top DC.

I like freeman recruiting, inspiring, and challenging coaches and players to be great….

Reactions: FightingIrish44
I actually think freeman has a better shot to be a great head coach than DC…. He needs a stud dc….I think he could be a great leader of a program but he isn’t tactically smart or good enough to be a top DC.

I like freeman recruiting, inspiring, and challenging coaches and players to be great….
Dude, just stop, you are beyond embarrassing yourself. The suggestion of a time out was a good one.

Reactions: Weisnheimer
Dude, just stop, you are beyond embarrassing yourself. The suggestion of a time out was a good one.
Not everyone agrees with you

If you try not to be politically correct for once and stop sniffing your own farts you’ll see the truth

You're always right? Man, you're getting torn up all over this board so you should simply quit while you're behind.
People are sick of hearing the truth because they are soft and would rather pretend things are "great". Winners immediately realize there's some major weaknesses and attack them every day. All i'm doing is pointing on the major weaknesses that need attacked. we have filled one or two weaknesses that kelly had but created about 5-10 new ones.

Can anyone verify if Foskey indeed declared or is this poster still acting like a Karen?

Everything I said was true

His best players aren’t playing for him - fact

his defense gave up almost 400 yard second half - fact
Hey Mister Know it all. Why don't u go to a different board

People are sick of hearing the truth because they are soft and would rather pretend things are "great". Winners immediately realize there's some major weaknesses and attack them every day. All i'm doing is pointing on the major weaknesses that need attacked. we have filled one or two weaknesses that kelly had but created about 5-10 new ones.
Damn you are dense and completely full of yourself. Jump down off that horse and go somewhere else, you are beyond embarrassing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT