ADVERTISEMENT

Florida St

I don’t poke fun at a top 10 paid head coaches like Mike Norvell. Or Brian Kelly. Or Lincoln Riley. Tough business.

If you do, great.
Yes how dare anybody call out the top paid people at any level..yall love to call out CEOs and top paid execs of the corporate world. Why are coaches protected based on a decision to pay them? Shouldn’t that warrant more scrutiny?

I watched Notre Dame lose at home to Northern Illinois and you see fit to sit on a couch and poke fun at people in the same business.

Whatever.
Yes because it's not a thing that if ND loses 1 game that me or the board can't talk about any other team or coach. Thats a ridiculously stupid and weak statement. And it doesn't make any sense

Just really stupid logic there.

1 win in his last 8 games. That is awful. He is on the hot seat and fans want him gone

Yes because it's not a thing that if ND loses 1 game that me or the board can't talk about any other team or coach. Thats a ridiculously stupid and weak statement. And it doesn't make any sense

Just really stupid logic there.

1 win in his last 8 games. That is awful. He is on the hot seat and fans want him gone
Hot seat? 90% of Notre Dame Football fans wanted Brian Kelly gone in 2016.

That went nowhere.

Who gives a shit what Florida St. fans want:

Hot seat? 90% of Notre Dame Football fans wanted Brian Kelly gone in 2016.

That went nowhere.

Who gives a shit what Florida St. fans want:
He went 4 and 8 and was close to being whacked by Swarbrick. And it wasn't close to 90% of fans who wanted Kelly gone

There's a real chance fsu only gets 2 or 3 wins on the season. His seat is hot right now

He went 4 and 8 and was close to being whacked by Swarbrick. And it wasn't close to 90% of fans who wanted Kelly gone

There's a real chance fsu only gets 2 or 3 wins on the season. His seat is hot right now
Wasnt close? You are full of shit. Brian Kelly was essentially vilified by the entire Notre Dame fan base in 2016.

And that went nowhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT