ADVERTISEMENT

Florida St

Why were fsu supposed to be good again? Genuine question. What position groups were supposedly their strengths? Because they look awful everywhere.

3 straight embarrassing losses

I see you make excuses for Norvell now. You make excuses for Kelly. Yet you like to criticize Freeman while giving others a pass

Very interesting. I don't see you say tough business when you want to criticize MF.
Mike Norvell and Brian Kelly have both climbed to the top echelon of their chosen profession.

Both are quality head coaches.

If you believe otherwise, great.

Mike Norvell and Brian Kelly have both climbed to the top echelon of their chosen profession.

I was just curious why you criticize MF yet give pass after pass to Norvell and Kelly?

And if they are at the top of their profession, shouldn't they be held to a higher standard? How is this acceptable?

Norvell is now 31 and 19 at FSU by the way

Everyone talks about FSU winning 19 straight, which is pretty awesome and difficult to do. BUT, FSU was FAR from dominant in that stretch. From 2022 when they went 11-3 to last years 13-1 team they’ve played 7 ranked teams and lost four of them. Their ranked wins include Duke, Wake Forest which didn’t finish near the top 25.

FSU has certainly benefited from a mostly down ACC. Look at their record with and without Jordan Travis, night and day difference in performance.

Personally, I had GT in the upset. I said on here after last bowl season that GT would be one of the top 3-4 teams ND would face in ‘24. Haynes King led them well last year, rushing for maybe 650-700 yards, and close to 3K passing and over 35 TDs. The GT defense on the other hand was not very good and it put a lot of pressure on the offense. This year the defense has 7 SR’s, 3 JR’s, and only 1 sophomore starting. They upgraded a lot on D through the portal as well.

I was just curious why you criticize MF yet give pass after pass to Norvell and Kelly?

And if they are at the top of their profession, shouldn't they be held to a higher standard? How is this acceptable?

31-19?? So what. The dude took over a freaking dumpster fire.

Never criticize Brian Kelly? Hell, I criticized last night. You selectively read.

Other than 10 on the field two plays in a row after a called timeout, I do not criticize the man.

I respect the guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5

Big salary, big expectations. Neither are delivering

FSU next 4 games. Memphis CAL @SMU Clemson. How many W's in that schedule?

DJU was pitiful. He did have done drop at end of game but he looked awful

DJU was pitiful. He did have done drop at end of game but he looked awful

Exactly. FSU is a different team with a better QB. I am very surprised that DJU is playing this bad. He and his tight end accounted for the lion's share in their loss yesterday.

Seems like FSU doesn't have an alternative at QB either.

This bodes well for ND when playing FSU.

DJU doesn't fit Norvell's system. I don't know why they pursued him so adamantly through the portal.
Chase and his other handles have been taking a beating lately, but he would tell you, because he was a 5* recruit coming out of high school.

No other evidence would be necessary. His upside would be immense.

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT