ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing

What I think will hurt Freeman is NDs restrictions. USC doesn’t even have to recruit. They still do, but they can simply poach every good player in the country. Freeman won’t be able to do that.
They have been saying that about USC since Howard Jones coached them in the '20s...."Weather," "Women," "Opportunities," "the Beach".....and every few years they get really good for a few years...and then we stomp them again...

Even though we require our kids to go to school...

We are not missing a good QB we are missing an entire offense ..

NDs skill players are 3-4 star ... USC (and all other orgs in the playoff conversation since its inception) skill players are 4-5 star

It's like a whole other tier of players. ND should not be on the outside looking in with the resources and revenues they generate. ND should have the best in the business.

Yet fans DEMAND our offense to still be explosive and then blame the OC who is doing the best he can with the material he has.

It is twisted AF
One of those 3-star players is considered the best OT by Pro Football Focus...

It's not just the material to work with...I am clenching my....teeth typing this, but I think Hairball at Michigan has it right...big, strong, run and forget the 5-wide crap and beat the other team up...that's what Freeman has been learning

23 of 26 and you’re still criticizing play by the QB.

Our OL played mediocre at best (25 runs for 66 yards and 1 run for 24) and you’re anointing them top 10 ?

You know nothing about football
What's the season number for the QB? THAT'S how you judge him, NOT by one game...or one great half versus Navy...

Where did you learn your football? Or your performance evaluation skills?

What's the season number for the QB? THAT'S how you judge him, NOT by one game...or one great half versus Navy...
Drew Pyne finished the regular season No. 20 nationally in passer rating.

That’s three spots below Bryce Young and one below Michael Penix.

It’s six spots ahead of JJ McCarthy and nine above Stetson Bennett.

Pyne’s 155.27 is fourth best in ND history.

How’s that for being the basis for judging him !

Where did you learn your football? Or your performance evaluation skills?
At Notre Dame, how about you ?

Drew Pyne finished the regular season No. 20 nationally in passer rating.

That’s three spots below Bryce Young and one below Michael Penix.

It’s six spots ahead of JJ McCarthy and nine above Stetson Bennett.

Pyne’s 155.27 is fourth best in ND history.

How’s that for being the basis for judging him !

At Notre Dame, how about you ?
Same...stats department and Mendoza...you?

ADVERTISEMENT