ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing

Yep. We lose to USC even with BK. No way BK loses to Marshall.
BK lays an egg on annual basis... He just got blow out by a 4 win A&M team.
Kelly would have lost worse than 27-38 today to USC and he would have lost to Clemson
Give Freeman a year or two more he's going to be contending for championships every other year.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
BK lays an egg on annual basis... He just got blow out by a 4 win A&M team.
Kelly would have lost worse than 27-38 today to USC and he would have lost to Clemson
Give Freeman a year or two more he's going to be contending for championships every other year.
What I think will hurt Freeman is NDs restrictions. USC doesn’t even have to recruit. They still do, but they can simply poach every good player in the country. Freeman won’t be able to do that.

Reactions: 4-4-3
What I think will hurt Freeman is NDs restrictions. USC doesn’t even have to recruit. They still do, but they can simply poach every good player in the country. Freeman won’t be able to do that.
I hope ND doesn't play with a hand tied behind their back and goes to portal often and gets an above average QB in portal this year. That's one thing that's limiting us. With an above average QB we'd be 10-2 at worst and unbeaten with some luck.

You are over reacting... 11 point loss to a #6 team is not embarrassing.. We are missing a good QB and today D played bad.. but good times are ahead.
We are not missing a good QB we are missing an entire offense ..

NDs skill players are 3-4 star ... USC (and all other orgs in the playoff conversation since its inception) skill players are 4-5 star

It's like a whole other tier of players. ND should not be on the outside looking in with the resources and revenues they generate. ND should have the best in the business.

Yet fans DEMAND our offense to still be explosive and then blame the OC who is doing the best he can with the material he has.

It is twisted AF

Your exaggeration is obviously silly and unnecessary, but I’ll say I turned the game off after that ridiculous play in the 3rd quarter. It was pretty clear they weren’t winning after that.

We are not missing a good QB we are missing an entire offense ..

NDs skill players are 3-4 star ... USC (and all other orgs in the playoff conversation since its inception) skill players are 4-5 star

It's like a whole other tier of players. ND should not be on the outside looking in with the resources and revenues they generate. ND should have the best in the business.

Yet fans DEMAND our offense to still be explosive and then blame the OC who is doing the best he can with the material he has.

It is twisted AF
No.

Our OL is top 10

Our te room is very good

Our rb room is good.

Our wr is thin on numbers but will have all 4 stars

Need a QB to get everyone the ball

No.

Our OL is top 10

Our te room is very good

Our rb room is good.

Funny you did not mention the defense, who was not at their best tonight.

No.

Our OL is top 10

Our te room is very good

Our rb room is good.

OL is the only position group recruited to a playoff level.
Outside of Mayer the TE room has been on a decline the last several years.
RBs are ranked in the 200s while competitions RBs are 4 & 5 star top 100/top 50/top 25 talents. Ditto for WRs. Ditto for QBs.

You know this but yet you continue to argue your point regardless. That is why most of the time I don't even give you the benefit of a counter argument because you don't debate with intellectual integrity and you continue to double down on your lame points and poor logic even in the face of mounting evidence

OL is the only position group recruited to a playoff level.
Outside of Mayer the TE room has been on a decline the last several years.
RBs are ranked in the 200s while competitions RBs are 4 & 5 star top 100/top 50/top 25 talents. Ditto for WRs. Ditto for QBs.

You know this but yet you continue to argue your point regardless. That is why most of the time I don't even give you the benefit of a counter argument because you don't debate with intellectual integrity and you continue to double down on your lame points and poor logic even in the face of mounting evidence
Raridon/Staes is as good of a freshman class at te as any one on the country. You are wrong

We can win a nc with our ol, rb, te. We need to improve at QB and more at wr

Your going to talk to me when you go by the F+. Your one of the least knowledgeable posters on this board in regards to football IQ

gonna miss MM; but he has that fall back job in Halloween movies!

With as bad as we played today. We choose not to kick a FG in 1st Qtr Drew fumbled around 25 yard line and he threw a pic with 6 minutes left in the game that would have been at least 3 points so there are 9 points right there and difference in the game was 10 points..

Reactions: BGI User 756
This will set ND back 10 years with the pending memes. Maybe they can learn how to tackle this spring
you got that right. This team (at least against respectable competition) cannot consistently perform one of the basic fundaments of the game (i.e. tackling) the other fundamental (blocking) they are somewhat better at.

This will set ND back 10 years with the pending memes. Maybe they can learn how to tackle this spring
Imagine being this much of a chicken little. Memes???? I bet you are the kind of person that calls people snowflakes on Facebook. You will not admit it, but it is 100% true.

Man we saw diff games. I saw a 10pt loss with 3 bad turn overs or we win.

You saw some embarrassing blow out.

It’s year 1 of a rebuild. I will give it 3 years and let’s see where we are.

For 10 years I watched ND under BK get close but always get embarrassed.

MF could end up with a better record year 1 than BK and a MUCH tougher schedule.

We are gonna be fun.

No.

Our OL is top 10

Our te room is very good

Our rb room is good.

23 of 26 and you’re still criticizing play by the QB.

Our OL played mediocre at best (25 runs for 66 yards and 1 run for 24) and you’re anointing them top 10 ?

You know nothing about football

in any game in any team sports, try to let yourself realize that there are actually two (2) teams trying, yes both teams are trying to win, and they do things to impede the success of the opponent! What happens to one team or what they do or fail to do is influenced by the efforts of the opponent! Such was the case last night! For both teams!

23 of 26 and you’re still criticizing play by the QB.

Our OL played mediocre at best (25 runs for 66 yards and 1 run for 24) and you’re anointing them top 10 ?

You know nothing about football
I didnt criticize the qb much yesterday. Try reading and stop acting like you know what you are talking about

The post was about next year and yes we will be bringing in a transfer because the coaches know we need better too

I didnt criticize the qb much yesterday. Try reading and stop acting like you know what you are talking about

The post was about next year and yes we will be bringing in a transfer because the coaches know we need better too
You can’t argue with a sick person (Patrica)!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT