ADVERTISEMENT

Don't get too excited. Book will do well until Kelly gets into

I hope no one has written off Wimbush. I still think he has a lot to offer. Book is organized and accurate but Wimbush can run. BTW. Wake fired their DC so something was obviously wrong there.

Reactions: tbonesays
his head and disorients him. Then we will be back to where we started. I give it 3 to 5 games.

Who recruited Book? Who taught him the offense he’s currently leading? Is that same guy going to mess him up “by getting in his head”?

Such illogical ridiculous takes...

Reactions: Kelso86
Who recruited Book? Who taught him the offense he’s currently leading? Is that same guy going to mess him up “by getting in his head”?

Such illogical ridiculous takes...
Considering he refused to start him and had the offense stuck in mud...yeah considering that...

With BK....
Anything is possible and nothing is impossible

You do know that the world is closer to the end, also. I would think that would be a priority.

his head and disorients him. Then we will be back to where we started. I give it 3 to 5 games.

You and others like you are never happy. You have an agenda against BK so no matter what you'll bitch and complain. If and when the Irish lose, you'll be the first to post "see, I told you." BK and staff made the necessary adjustments, changes and have this team 4-0. As an Irish fan you should be thrilled and excited. But instead you'd rather be the pessimist and BK hater. Good for you.

What was I thinking? You guys are right. The program runs like a well oiled machine. No need for any criticism.

What was I thinking? You guys are right. The program runs like a well oiled machine. No need for any criticism.
where was ND this time in’17 ?
Considering he refused to start him and had the offense stuck in mud...yeah considering that...

With BK....
Anything is possible and nothing is impossible
That's how bk operates
Great to swing by and watch the Kelly haters cry themselves to sleep, while simultaneously exposing their own stupidity.

Thanks for the lulz!!

Your post wasn’t intended to do anything but take a shot at the coach. The same coach who said the offense was stagnant and wouldn’t continue winning the way the offense was playing. The same coach that manned up and made the switch at QB. What can Brian Kelly do more than what he has? Instead of giving him a little credit, you decided to take a shot at him and wonder why you got the reaction you did. I surely don’t believe he’s perfect myself, but I can sure give him credit when he’s due it.

If Kelly goes back to calling offensive plays the way he did when Wimbush was playing, it will take one game

If Kelly goes back to calling offensive plays the way he did when Wimbush was playing, it will take one game

Kelly has never called plays for Wimbush.

Last QB that he called plays for was Kizer.

Dopey, Kelly hasn't called plays for 2 years.

Hey Dopey .... it has been pretty much accepted that the lack of trying to score points and sit on the ball is Kelly's handy work ..... Chip long is about scoring points .... you want to believe Kelly hasn't had his hand in calling plays for 2 years? ..... he can't go 2 qtrs ... LOL!

Hey Dopey .... it has been pretty much accepted that the lack of trying to score points and sit on the ball is Kelly's handy work ..... Chip long is about scoring points .... you want to believe Kelly hasn't had his hand in calling plays for 2 years? ..... he can't go 2 qtrs ... LOL!

This just wrong.

“It has been accepted” by who?
You and the idiots over on NDNation??

lol

Reactions: zonairish
This just wrong.

“It has been accepted” by who?
You and the idiots over on NDNation??

lol

I guess if you consider IIO one of the idiots over at ND Nation .... said sitting on the ball reeks of Kelly's handy work since Chip Long's offense is schematically designed to score points ... which makes sense :)

I guess if you consider IIO one of the idiots over at ND Nation .... said sitting on the ball reeks of Kelly's handy work since Chip Long's offense is schematically designed to score points ... which makes sense :)

If @IrishInOntario is suggesting that Kelly is calling plays, then yes, he’s an idiot.

But I don’t think he’d actually suggest that.

Something tells me this is just what you want to believe :rolleyes:

Wrong.

Not only is it a fact, confirmed by both Kelly and Long, but even the most cursory viewing of a game will show you that Long is calling the plays.

Sorry to ruin your idiotic little narrative!

Wrong.

Not only is it a fact, confirmed by both Kelly and Long, but even the most cursory viewing of a game will show you that Long is calling the plays.

Sorry to ruin your idiotic little narrative!

You think Long is going to come out in a post game interview and say the whole 2nd half was all Kelly and throw his head coach under the bus? ...... a shred of common sense would help ..... something also tells me that isn't going to happen

Got in on record .. I love it!

Of course.

If anyone holds an opinion that stupid, I have no problem calling them out and laughing at them.

Though I seriously doubt that @IrishInOntario is dumb enough to suggest that Kelly has actually been calling the plays.

You think Long is going to come out in a post game interview and say the whole 2nd half was all Kelly and throw his head coach under the bus? ...... a shred of common sense would help ..... something also tells me that isn't going to happen

Can you prove that Kelly was calling the plays? Did Kelly set up a headset at Chuckies Pub and Grub so you can listen in during the game? And tell us all about your wide coaching acumen that you have developed while you were on the sidelines?

Since Long is calling the plays, I seriously doubt he would show up in an interview and say that Kelly was.

That would be very odd indeed.

Can you prove that Kelly was calling the plays? Did Kelly set up a headset at Chuckies Pub and Grub so you can listen in during the game? And tell us all about your wide coaching acumen that you have developed while you were on the sidelines?

If you watch Callie leading up to place, it’s very obvious that he’s not calling them. Not only does he not have a play sheet in front of him, half the time he doesn’t even say anything immediately leading up to plays or is talking directly to a player or a coach until just before the play.

Obviously chip long is the one calling the plays, and @Buguit just lives in some idiotic and delusional fantasy world.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
If you watch Callie leading up to place, it’s very obvious that he’s not calling them. Not only does he not have a play sheet in front of him, half the time he doesn’t even say anything immediately leading up to plays or is talking directly to a player or a coach until just before the play.

Obviously chip long is the one calling the plays, and @Buguit just lives in some idiotic and delusional fantasy world.

The head coach never talks to the guy holding the card and he never knows what's on the card ... my gawd

Yes .. give me your address and I'll send it right away ... I just won't know which person to address it to ... then again I guess I could pick any one of 3, 4, or 5 and I'd still be correct ..... LOL!

Yes .. give me your address and I'll send it right away ... I just won't know which person to address it to ... then again I guess I could pick any one of 3, 4, or 5 and I'd still be correct ..... LOL!
Looks like we can add Friedman to the list of posters who knows you are an ass-wipe. what's that make it now, 1001 and counting! Send the message to BUGUITISAN ASS.COM!

Reactions: Pennick4
I'm not a fan of having your OC not be your quarterback coach. There needs to be 100% collaboration between the guy calling plays and the guy orchestrating the offense. They need to be in every meeting together, they need to have each other's ear constantly and the game needs to be called to that player's strengths, not in a manner that fosters the idea of "working on things". That's what practice is for. You don't do that in game. Maybe for drive or two in a game you're winning comfortably, but not like ND did this past week. There might be a couple teams that are so talented that they don't need the playcaller to be a QB guy, but that's rarely the case.

That screamed of Kelly intervening BTW... That's the first time we've seen Chip Long calling a game like that. He's usually concerned with with scoring points, not trying to develop a senior into a pocket passer.

Of course.

If anyone holds an opinion that stupid, I have no problem calling them out and laughing at them.

Though I seriously doubt that @IrishInOntario is dumb enough to suggest that Kelly has actually been calling the plays.

Hey FiredMAN .. I FOUND IT!

I'm not a fan of having your OC not be your quarterback coach. There needs to be 100% collaboration between the guy calling plays and the guy orchestrating the offense. They need to be in every meeting together, they need to have each other's ear constantly and the game needs to be called to that player's strengths, not in a manner that fosters the idea of "working on things". That's what practice is for. You don't do that in game. Maybe for drive or two in a game you're winning comfortably, but not like ND did this past week. There might be a couple teams that are so talented that they don't need the playcaller to be a QB guy, but that's rarely the case.
That screamed of Kelly intervening BTW... That's the first time we've seen Chip Long calling a game like that. He's usually concerned with with scoring points, not trying to develop a senior into a pocket passer.

LOL!

Have a nice day .... I'll make sure to pass along that you think IIO is an idiot. LOL! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT