ADVERTISEMENT

Don't get too excited. Book will do well until Kelly gets into

Looks like we can add Friedman to the list of posters who knows you are an ass-wipe. what's that make it now, 1001 and counting! Send the message to BUGUITISAN ASS.COM!

Would you also like to state publicly that IIO is an idiot? ... :)

Looks like we can add Friedman to the list of posters who knows you are an ass-wipe. what's that make it now, 1001 and counting! Send the message to BUGUITISAN ASS.COM!

I’ve been around for a long time, with one handle or another. Somhas Buguit.

He’s just a troll.

You can’t let him fluster you. Best to just laugh at him and his idiotic “opinions”

Lol

Would you also like to state publicly that IIO is an idiot? ... :)

Are you going to get him to say that Kelly is actually calling the plays?

Bc that was your claim
(Directly calling the plays, not just generally influencing the structure or plan for the offense)

Hey FiredMAN .. I FOUND IT!

I'm not a fan of having your OC not be your quarterback coach. There needs to be 100% collaboration between the guy calling plays and the guy orchestrating the offense. They need to be in every meeting together, they need to have each other's ear constantly and the game needs to be called to that player's strengths, not in a manner that fosters the idea of "working on things". That's what practice is for. You don't do that in game. Maybe for drive or two in a game you're winning comfortably, but not like ND did this past week. There might be a couple teams that are so talented that they don't need the playcaller to be a QB guy, but that's rarely the case.
That screamed of Kelly intervening BTW... That's the first time we've seen Chip Long calling a game like that. He's usually concerned with with scoring points, not trying to develop a senior into a pocket passer.

LOL!

Have a nice day .... I'll make sure to pass along that you think IIO is an idiot. LOL! :)

Literally does not say that he thinks Kelly is calling the plays...as expected.

So are you going to try again, or are you ready to admit what a pathetic failure you are, at literally everything you attempt??

(PS. I hope you keep trying....watching you fail over and over again is hysterical)

Literally does not say that he thinks Kelly is calling the plays...as expected.

So are you going to try again, or are you ready to admit what a pathetic failure you are, at literally everything you attempt??

(PS. I hope you keep trying....watching you fail over and over again is hysterical)

It doesn't ??? .... Really ??? .... maybe you can explain what Kelly intervening with Chip Long means .... what a joke ... LOL!

It doesn't ??? .... Really ??? .... maybe you can explain what Kelly intervening with Chip Long means .... what a joke ... LOL!

Kelly obviously influences the offense, since it’s his team. @IrishInOntario could consider that structural influence to be “intervening”.

I assume that Kelly does that, as he should, but some may not like it.

You expose your idiocy more with every post. Kelly being involved with the offense does NOT mean he’s calling plays.

Could you possibly fail any worse if you were actually trying to prove you were wrong??

Pathetic.

Kelly obviously influences the offense, since it’s his team. @IrishInOntario could consider that structural influence to be “intervening”.

I assume that Kelly does that, as he should, but some may not like it.

You expose your idiocy more with every post. Kelly being involved with the offense does NOT mean he’s calling plays.

Could you possibly fail any worse if you were actually trying to prove you were wrong??

Pathetic.

Definition of idiocy: extremely stupid behavior

Like being presented with undeniable evidence and choosing to try and refute it

So Kelly tells him what we want to do but Chip calls the plays according to what Kelly says .... so Chip is calling the plays .... LOL!

You put your foot in your mouth and it hurts .... I know

thanks again for stating your stance :)

You are arguing with a halfwit.

I'm just the guy who actually backs up what he says and offers reasoning

You're the guy whose idea of a counterpoint is to call them stupid ... still batting 1.000

I think that makes you the halfwit :)

I’ve been around for a long time, with one handle or another. Somhas Buguit.

He’s just a troll.

You can’t let him fluster you. Best to just laugh at him and his idiotic “opinions”

Lol

No doubt...I am here for the laffs. And he provides them. But for being called an asshat for 15+ years...dude has to have a persecution complex.

Reactions: echowaker
I'm just the guy who actually backs up what he says and offers reasoning

You're the guy whose idea of a counterpoint is to call them stupid ... still batting 1.000

I think that makes you the halfwit :)

When will you be providing this support for what you’re saying?

I’m still waiting...

When will you be providing this support for what you’re saying?

I’m still waiting...

When all else fails resort to being ignorant … although I've considered that it is likely not an act … I guess you already stated that you think IIO's remarks make him stupid too … I'll stick with IIO's take …. :)

And very telling is the company you take because your buddy is the most vulgar poster who has been busted for multiple aliases by others than me …. he frequents strip clubs … is a pathological liar and thinks Hawaii is out of the country with no wifi …. LOL! …. True Story!

Oops … I almost forgot … and a homophobe

Cheers …. you're in good company …. birds of a feather ….. :)

Last edited:
When all else fails resort to being ignorant … although I've considered that it is likely not an act … I guess you already stated that you think IIO's remarks make him stupid too … I'll stick with IIO's take …. :)

And very telling is the company you take because your buddy is the most vulgar poster who has been busted for multiple aliases by others than me …. he frequents strip clubs … is a pathological liar and thinks Hawaii is out of the country with no wifi …. LOL! …. True Story!

Oops … I almost forgot … and a homophobe

Cheers …. you're in good company …. birds of a feather ….. :)

So that’s a no on actual support then??

Because so far you posted a quote that doesn’t show @IrishInOntario even sharing your opinion that Kelly actually called the plays....and even that wouldn’t be evidence that he did.

So do you have any other than hot air??

Because so far you posted a quote that doesn’t show @IrishInOntario even sharing your opinion that Kelly actually called the plays....and even that wouldn’t be evidence that he did.

Yes I did .. and the fact that you choose denial after IIO saying the playcalling reeks of Kelly intervening means nothing means you are a clown

The same way you think Long calls the plays he wants ..... apparently until IIO says point blank ... "Kelly calls the plays." ... you can live in fantasy land

"It is hard to win an argument with a very smart person and it is impossible with a stupid one."

Yes I did .. and the fact that you choose denial after IIO saying the playcalling reeks of Kelly intervening means nothing means you are a clown

"It is hard to win an argument with a very smart person and it is impossible with a stupid one."

lololol

So you do NOT have @IrishInOntario actually claiming to believe that Kelly is actually calling ..... which wouldn't even be evidence of anything if you did.

So are you ever going to provide any support?

Or will you just keep allowing your total failure and stupidity to provide the board with comic relief?

lololol

So you do NOT have @IrishInOntario actually claiming to believe that Kelly is actually calling ..... which wouldn't even be evidence of anything if you did.

So are you ever going to provide any support?

Or will you just keep allowing your total failure and stupidity to provide the board with comic relief?

He has no choice but to allow his stupidity to provide the board with comic relief....and don't count on IIO to bail his ass out...he also knows he is a fvcked up loon! So just sit back and grab a cold one and have some laffs, and wait till bball season. Then you will really see what an assh*le he is!!!

No ... I do have IIO stating that Kelly is interfering with the play calling ... like any other head coach would .. but in Kelly's case .. it's not in a good way .... obviously you want to stay in fantasy land .... so basically your credibility is zero .. if it wasn't already .. LOL!

He has no choice but to allow his stupidity to provide the board with comic relief....and don't count on IIO to bail his ass out...he also knows he is a fvcked up loon! So just sit back and grab a cold one and have some laffs, and wait till bball season. Then you will really see what an assh*le he is!!!

I love seeing this classy side of you ... as always ...

Hey Friedy! ... here's your boy ... this is how low you have to sink to still be wrong ..... desperate times ... LOL!

No ... I do have IIO stating that Kelly is interfering with the play calling ... like any other head coach would .. but in Kelly's case .. it's not in a good way .... obviously you want to stay in fantasy land .... so basically your credibility is zero .. if it wasn't already .. LOL!

You claimed that he was on your side of "Kelly calling plays"

Not only have you provided no evidence of Kelly actually calling play (because you can't, and even the stupidest person could tell that), you can't even provide an example of someone who agrees with your idiotic opinion.

So not only are you an idiot, you're alone in your idiocy.

The life of a truly stupid man is typically a lonely one, unfortunately for you

I love seeing this classy side of you ... as always ...

Hey Friedy! ... here's your boy ... this is how low you have to sink to still be wrong ..... desperate times ... LOL!

Did I post something that is not true? Let's make a bet numbnuts. You find 10 posters that that will verify you aren't the most hated and ignored poster on this site as opposed to me finding 20 that know you are a certified jerk and moron. Stakes: I win and you stop posting here. You win and I will either stop posting here or pick you up and we go to Charlies Pub and Grub and bang down some IPA's, on me. Maybe we can get IIO to join us and you could tell him everything you know about coaching. That will take about 30 seconds! And cover both fball and hoops! I can get about 10 posters from the WF/ND game thread who called you a moron and pathetically stupid!

Did I post something that is not true? Let's make a bet numbnuts. You find 10 posters that that will verify you aren't the most hated and ignored poster on this site as opposed to me finding 20 that know you are a certified jerk and moron. Stakes: I win and you stop posting here. You win and I will either stop posting here or pick you up and we go to Charlies Pub and Grub and bang down some IPA's, on me. Maybe we can get IIO to join us and you could tell him everything you know about coaching. That will take about 30 seconds! And cover both fball and hoops! I can get about 10 posters from the WF/ND game thread who called you a moron and pathetically stupid!

Let's make a bet? ... Are you kidding? ... You already owe me 50 bucks .... and that's a true story too .... I keep forgetting to add welcher ... to liar .... homophobe .... and your other colorful attributes .... :)

You claimed that he was on your side of "Kelly calling plays"

Not only have you provided no evidence of Kelly actually calling play (because you can't, and even the stupidest person could tell that), you can't even provide an example of someone who agrees with your idiotic opinion.

So not only are you an idiot, you're alone in your idiocy.

The life of a truly stupid man is typically a lonely one, unfortunately for you

That makes you the one of the loneliest guys on the board .... you can't prove Long calls all the plays or that Kelly doesn't interfere .. but basically the guy who knows the most did back up what I said.... sorry you can't deal with it ... but not really .... :)

That makes you the one of the loneliest guys on the board .... you can't prove Long calls all the plays or that Kelly doesn't interfere .. but basically the guy who knows the most did back up what I said.... sorry you can't deal with it ... but not really .... :)

Except I can prove it, with Long’s own words, Kelly’s own words, and about 50 articles to that effect. So you’re wrong again.

And literally no one has backed up what you said, so you’re wrong there too.

I can see why you’re at the board laughing stock and punching bag, you’ve never been right about anything.

Reactions: cavanaugh208
I think IIO is among the most knowledgeable posters on the board, past and present. I sure as hell don’t think he is without his bias, like the rest of us; nor does he have a pipeline to the coaches or players, and he doesn’t claim to. He essentially expressed an opinion that Kelly got more involved with the offense because he wasn’t happy with production. Frankly, he would be one piss poor HC if he didn’t focus on this area after the Ball St and Vandy game. That’s a very far cry from calling the plays.

I think IIO is among the most knowledgeable posters on the board, past and present. I sure as hell don’t think he is without his bias, like the rest of us; nor does he have a pipeline to the coaches or players, and he doesn’t claim to. He essentially expressed an opinion that Kelly got more involved with the offense because he wasn’t happy with production. Frankly, he would be one piss poor HC if he didn’t focus on this area after the Ball St and Vandy game. That’s a very far cry from calling the plays.

Involved =/= Actually calling plays.

That’s the basic concept that @Buguit just can’t understand....bc he’s an idiot and a troll

Let's make a bet? ... Are you kidding? ... You already owe me 50 bucks .... and that's a true story too .... I keep forgetting to add welcher ... to liar .... homophobe .... and your other colorful attributes .... :)

So double down! I knew you would wimp out. And I don't lie!! The truth is the truth...you're a sick lunatic who needs help. But don't get any, the board loves laughing at you. Just like the Germans did to Trump the other day!

That’s the basic concept that @Buguit just can’t understand....bc he’s an idiot and a troll

In the coaching profession he is known as a handjob. Whenever an idiot like Buguit would say something, coaches would just roll their eyes and say, "what a handjob!"

So double down! I knew you would wimp out. And I don't lie!! The truth is the truth...you're a sick lunatic who needs help. But don't get any, the board loves laughing at you. Just like the Germans did to Trump the other day!

You're the guy who thinks Hawaii is out of the country and doesn't have wifi and also has imaginary friends …. ya .... you really know what you're talking about :)

Kelly tells Long … "I want us to run the ball" …. long calls a running play … Chip calls the plays

Hey EVERYONE CHIP CALLS THE PLAYS! ….. LOL!

Oh that apparently is hard for you to understand …. then we know you would say anything trying to ignore the fact you put your foot in your mouth … :)

In the coaching profession he is known as a handjob. Whenever an idiot like Buguit would say something, coaches would just roll their eyes and say, "what a handjob!"

I think you found a topic that you know a lot about although it's not coaching … LOL!

Hey Friedy …. how do you like your new classy best buddy?

Kelly tells Long … "I want us to run the ball" …. long calls a running play … Chip calls the plays

Hey EVERYONE CHIP CALLS THE PLAYS! ….. LOL!

Oh that apparently is hard for you to understand …. then we know you would say anything trying to ignore the fact you put your foot in your mouth … :)

Yeah....so you’re just an idiot then, huh?

Can’t prove your idiotic claim
Can’t get a single person to agree with you either.

Have you ever considered skydiving?
(parachutes are overrated imo)

I think you found a topic that you know a lot about although it's not coaching … LOL!

Hey Friedy …. how do you like your new classy best buddy?
I have forgotten more about coaching than you will ever know! You aree nothing but a barstool ballbuster who hates ND coaches. Brey musta stole your prom date and Kelly made fun of a babe that you were dating. And Fried is not a "friend". Just another of the thousand+ plus posters on this site that know you are a tool. If that's the case than I guess I have thousands of friends. You have ZERO, poor Buggy! GFY!

He won't get anyone to agree with him. Most have him on ignore, the rest pretty much despise him. The dude needs help, seriously. It's importanrt to this moron in his piece of shit life to come onto this site and try and prove that his opinion means more than others. disagree with him and he starts...which is what he wants. He has on more than one occasion called this the "dumbest board in all of sports"(and if you don't beleieve me check out the WF/ND game thread) yet he is here every day stirring up shit with ND fans. I am hear for the laffs, but he is truly a screwed up moron.

Kelly's responsible for the offense whoever is calling the plays .. but we know that Kelly can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar ... and basically the guy who knows more than anyone here ... and more than you by a long shot ... said so

My proof is far better than yours .... have you ever considered a lobotomy ... :)

He won't get anyone to agree with him. Most have him on ignore, the rest pretty much despise him. The dude needs help, seriously. It's importanrt to this moron in his piece of shit life to come onto this site and try and prove that his opinion means more than others. disagree with him and he starts...which is what he wants. He has on more than one occasion called this the "dumbest board in all of sports"(and if you don't beleieve me check out the WF/ND game thread) yet he is here every day stirring up shit with ND fans. I am hear for the laffs, but he is truly a screwed up moron.

Isn't it happy hour at the strip club .... how dumb do you have to be to post under multiple aliases in a way that everyone can figure it out? .... LOL!

Kelly's responsible for the offense whoever is calling the plays .. but we know that Kelly can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar ... and basically the guy who knows more than anyone here ... and more than you by a long shot ... said so

My proof is far better than yours .... have you ever considered a lobotomy ... :)

Kelli is responsible for the offense… That doesn’t change the fact that Long is calling the plays, obviously.

And literally no one has agreed with you, which is the best part.

You can’t even provide evidence that a single person thinks you’re anything but a babbling moron, why have mountains and mountains of evidence that actually prove exactly what I’m saying.

This is so one-sided you can’t even called a fight, it’s an absolute beat down, I’m starting to feel bad for crushing you like this.

Isn't it happy hour at the strip club .... how dumb do you have to be to post under multiple aliases in a way that everyone can figure it out? .... LOL!
He tootsie, it really pisses you off that a bunch of college buddies went to a titty bar for a bachelor party doesn't it. The blasphemy! I know you would rather stay home and listen to The Ray Coniff Singers and watch Little House on the Prarie re-runs. And as far as "EVERYONE" can figure it out, how many in and "EVERYONE?" You can't even name any of the aliases I don't post under. Why don't you find 10 buddies to back you up that they know I am posting under "Multiple aliases!" You are doing so well against Friedy, people are posting like crazy to back your sorry ass up! And in the WF/ND thread you really had tons of folks agreeing with you. I would bet I could find 5 to your 1. I bet I could find 5 posters that know you are a moron compared to you finding 1 that says I post under multiple aliases. Make the bet sweetie pie!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT