ADVERTISEMENT

David Cutcliffe has been averaging over 32 ppg the last 4 years

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
410, 459, 421, 410....53 games... He needs to be stomped.

2 men enter one man leaves.....

davidcutcliffe.jpg

Notre+Dame+v+Air+Force+2y0il2kYvw4l.jpg

Duke has beaten NC Central and lost to Wake and Northwestern. Draw your own conclusions.

I heard on SportsBeat least night that the defense spent 20 minutes on real live tackling. No simulation. BK has also stated that he will sit in with the defensive staff throughout the week but won't conduct a "takeover" of the defensive side of the ball. He believes he has very good defensive coaches and will let them do their job without breathing down their neck. I think you will see an improvement from before but it will be gradual. No one will know for sure until Stanford.

Duke ain't getting 32 this week. Try 13. Fr. QB. ND eats Fr. QB's for breakfast! BVG vs a Fr. QB: 'there oughta be a law!'

Duke ain't getting 32 this week. Try 13. Fr. QB. ND eats Fr. QB's for breakfast! BVG vs a Fr. QB: 'there oughta be a law!'

We're capable of anything...gotta settle in and dominate...

FYI: Cutcliffe was Weis's very first hire. And had his health allowed him to work as Assistant HC and QB coach would have really changed the program, but fate didn't cooperate.

Take a look at our QB play under Weis. Year one made him look a lot better than he was, and I'm convinced it was all Cutcliffe.

Take a look at our QB play under Weis. Year one made him look a lot better than he was, and I'm convinced it was all Cutcliffe.

No, Cutcliffe never made it beyond a few months with Weis, had serious medical problem and left the program way before the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT