ADVERTISEMENT

Curfew

Oh, I thought the general discussion was whether Harbaugh wears out his welcome. When HE was asked directly, he said it was probably true. Not sure why anyone would dig in and argue against it when Harbaugh himself recognizes he wears people down.

You can attempt to inflate his remarks all you want.

Let's see you name some people and locations. I'll start you out: Jim Schwartz, pete caroll, jed york, trent baalke....

I guarantee there are tons more people that he knows that want to be around him.
If you are a dou*** he tells you to your face. His remark to york was pulverizing.

I know plenty of players/others that adore/love the man.

PS Harbaugh may be crazy like a fox..., but kelly is certifiably dumb and often maniacal....

You can attempt to inflate his remarks all you want.

Let's see you name some people and locations. I'll start you out: Jim Schwartz, pete caroll, jed york, trent baalke....

I guarantee there are tons more people that he knows that want to be around him.
If you are a dou*** he tells you to your face. His remark to york was pulverizing.

I know plenty of players/others that adore/love the man.

PS Harbaugh may be crazy like a fox..., but kelly is certifiably dumb and often maniacal....

I watched the interview and heard Harbaugh answer the question. He didn't take issue with the claim. He really wasn't really even phased by it. He admitted it. That actually improved my opinion of him. Your overprotective defense of him makes you sound a bit like an obsessed stalker.

I watched the interview and heard Harbaugh answer the question. He didn't take issue with the claim. He really wasn't really even phased by it. He admitted it. That actually improved my opinion of him. Your overprotective defense of him makes you sound a bit like an obsessed stalker.
Oh there is no doubt there is a love affair cvgr has going on there! JH is a nut job!

Of course he wasn't phased by it. Why would he be? Do you really think he cares? Also, apparently you are completely avoiding the context of Kremer's question as it related specifically to him as a child.

"Harbaugh's zeal for victory might have been cute except for one small problem. It soon became an obsession. As a boy growing up in this ann arbour Home just a few miles from the stadium Harbaugh alienated friend after friend who couldn't handle his need to win at everything all the time. You didn't always play well with others necessarily."
"Yeah people say that."
"Well, what do you say?"
"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome."
"What does that mean you wear out your welcome?"
"People just don't want to be around you after a while."
"He took us to the place where he would play for hours often all by himself. This ann arbour strip mall...."

He then demonstrated the games he'd play as a kid...alone.

You can't answer a very straightforward question and name names or places. Now you claim to have watched the interview which apparently gives you license to "stretch" what he said. Did you also hear Kremer say "It's hard to imagine 60,00 fans would turn out on a spring afternoon to watch their football team play against itself. At the university of michigan this month they did. Not so much to see the action on the field, but to catch a glimpse of this man...."

Name some other people or places....until then you have no point.....

um struck gold.

We're stuck with pyrite....

It's fascinating to watch as 98, who appears to be the first of any poster here to catch and grapple with the the troll cgvr, engage with the troll without being horrifed and repulsed within 5 or 6 posts.

Like Jodi Foster climbing through the horror and opening and carrying a conversation with Hannibal Lecter. Right here in front of our eyes 98 has started a mind meld like sequence into the crazy mind of an obsessed troll. Fascinating, horrifying, whatever else it is, it's impossible not to follow along in abject terror.

What perverted images and happenings have created such a troll as cgvr. What images of Jim Harbaugh and Brian Kelly swim through it's mind. And what are those images doing? WTF is wrong with that guy? All this being revealed...

AND THEN NEXT SATURDAY IT'S THE FIGHTING IRISH OF NOTRE DAME AGAINST THE TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!

Go Irish!

Reactions: IRISHJD98
Of course he wasn't phased by it. Why would he be? Do you really think he cares? Also, apparently you are completely avoiding the context of Kremer's question as it related specifically to him as a child.

"Harbaugh's zeal for victory might have been cute except for one small problem. It soon became an obsession. As a boy growing up in this ann arbour Home just a few miles from the stadium Harbaugh alienated friend after friend who couldn't handle his need to win at everything all the time. You didn't always play well with others necessarily."
"Yeah people say that."
"Well, what do you say?"
"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome."
"What does that mean you wear out your welcome?"
"People just don't want to be around you after a while."
"He took us to the place where he would play for hours often all by himself. This ann arbour strip mall...."

He then demonstrated the games he'd play as a kid...alone.

You can't answer a very straightforward question and name names or places. Now you claim to have watched the interview which apparently gives you license to "stretch" what he said. Did you also hear Kremer say "It's hard to imagine 60,00 fans would turn out on a spring afternoon to watch their football team play against itself. At the university of michigan this month they did. Not so much to see the action on the field, but to catch a glimpse of this man...."

Name some other people or places....until then you have no point.....

um struck gold.

We're stuck with pyrite....

"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome." -That's Harbaugh answering in the present tense. He knew what he was saying. He's knows who he his. He's been that way since he was a kid, and he's okay with that. No need to apologize for him.

"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome." -That's Harbaugh answering in the present tense. He knew what he was saying. He's knows who he his. He's been that way since he was a kid, and he's okay with that. No need to apologize for him.

First, you gave an example of Harbaugh's "behavioral"/"wearing out his welcome" issues with the Bears which involved disorderly conduct. Unfortunately, for you, he then played there another 5 years.

You then cited an audible that cost the Bears a game and the total meathead Ditka chimed in. Big deal. (I’ve seen Ditka’s act in Palm Springs (post Super Bowl win in a Mexican restaurant) and I’ve seen it at Butler national. It ain’t pretty.)

You then linked an example from an interview with Kremer where she discussed JH's growing up as a kid. I gave a word by word account of the exchange. In fact the article you linked clarifies my account and states, “It happened not only when Jim Harbaugh was a youth, but also as an adult. And that may have contributed to his departure from the 49ers.”

So, here we are back at the 49ers. Jim Harbaugh thoroughly obliterated that mama’s boy york and his flunky baalke. "Source: midway thru 2014, York walked into a meeting Harbaugh was holding w/ players, & Harbaugh told Jed that the meeting was for "men only".

He had no desire to continue coaching under the meddling of 2 morons and called his boss a sissy for everyone to see. That's perfect.

First, you gave an example of Harbaugh's "behavioral"/"wearing out his welcome" issues with the Bears which involved disorderly conduct. Unfortunately, for you, he then played there another 5 years.

You then cited an audible that cost the Bears a game and the total meathead Ditka chimed in. Big deal. (I’ve seen Ditka’s act in Palm Springs (post Super Bowl win in a Mexican restaurant) and I’ve seen it at Butler national. It ain’t pretty.)

You then linked an example from an interview with Kremer where she discussed JH's growing up as a kid. I gave a word by word account of the exchange. In fact the article you linked clarifies my account and states, “It happened not only when Jim Harbaugh was a youth, but also as an adult. And that may have contributed to his departure from the 49ers.”

So, here we are back at the 49ers. Jim Harbaugh thoroughly obliterated that mama’s boy york and his flunky baalke. "Source: midway thru 2014, York walked into a meeting Harbaugh was holding w/ players, & Harbaugh told Jed that the meeting was for "men only".

He had no desire to continue coaching under the meddling of 2 morons and called his boss a sissy for everyone to see. That's perfect.

"It must be true. Sometimes I'd wear out my welcome." - Jim Harbaugh.

Last edited:
Yep and the sample size is duly noted. Unfortunately, you have failed to embellish it.....

"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome." -Jim Harbaugh.

Present tense, plural, and straight from the man himself. No embellishment needed.

"It must be true. Sometimes I wear out my welcome." -Jim Harbaugh.

Present tense, plural, and straight from the man himself. No embellishment needed.

Yep, as a kid and with the 49ers....just as reported.......just as he stated....

"It must be true. Sometimes I'd wear out my welcome."

He's got enough confidence and self awareness to acknowledge legit criticism. Good for him.

Last edited:
I started to read all the threads and just stopped after hearing from the same misinformed but "all-knowing" clowns such as Echo. If any of you think that Kelly is equivalent to Harbaugh, you are idiots. echo claims to be this all knowing high school football coach but he gets more ignorant every time he posts. This guy is a flat out fake.
Care to compare resumes ? Which former poster are you ? I'm the same one I've always been. You not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT