ADVERTISEMENT

Cowherd lumps SC and ND

Ok. Guess I am wrong. I know Iowa has had breaks in the conference schedule but in the ACC this year ND does not play Clemson, FSU, Louisville and NC and only has 3 road games total. I was not trying to argue but wow.

Helton has totally completely absolutely positively most assuredly LOST his team.
A full monty revolt in process!

I read somewhere this morning that things are so bad at usc right now that a former 5 star OL guy is about to transfer along with another highly recruited OL guy. I wonder if people on the OU boards are calling for stoops to retire with them also being 1-2

well, at SC it goes beyond the actual coaching; in the locker room it approaches 'hate' re the staff.
that's what I read anyways. Maybe beach can sneak in an put his ear to the door?

I read somewhere this morning that things are so bad at usc right now that a former 5 star OL guy is about to transfer along with another highly recruited OL guy. I wonder if people on the OU boards are calling for stoops to retire with them also being 1-2

Yeah, neither of those things are true, but it is bad. There were rumors but I check them out. Not true. Wouldn't surprise if they became true at some point. There was some player who shoved a staff member and has been suspended though. It is pretty bad.

Reactions: Classic Irish
thanks for the info beach. I was just posting info that I read on another board

Beach, any info on the rumored fisticuffs between Helton and OL EJ Price? I would put my money on Price, although if he has lingering respect for authority that could open the door for Helton to deliver a counter death blow.

Beach, any info on the rumored fisticuffs between Helton and OL EJ Price? I would put my money on Price, although if he has lingering respect for authority that could open the door for Helton to deliver a counter death blow.
Something went on, but not that. Some sort of major disrespect. He will be out of the program. At least Helton specifically denied Price hit him and those in the know seems to think this is true. But there was something head shoved one of the staff, but am unsure.

Something went on, but not that. Some sort of major disrespect. He will be out of the program. At least Helton specifically denied Price hit him and those in the know seems to think this is true. But there was something head shoved one of the staff, but am unsure.

That sounds quite believable. Scraps are often messy, with one guy shoving and then people jumping in etc. We only get to see a nice (sfx: melon smashed with mallet) Hollywood fight maybe once or twice per lifetime.

The good news is, with all your talent, whoever you land for your next coach should have little difficulty in turning the ship around.

That sounds quite believable. Scraps are often messy, with one guy shoving and then people jumping in etc. We only get to see a nice (sfx: melon smashed with mallet) Hollywood fight maybe once or twice per lifetime.

The good news is, with all your talent, whoever you land for your next coach should have little difficulty in turning the ship around.
Maybe, it is really bad. Note my post: players re not transferring...yet. If it gets worse we will see.

I expect Swan will step in and talk to the team. They will get his 'drift' and stay the course, knowing,
joy comes in the morning!

I think Helton gets one more year. I really don't see a new face until 2018. In fact things are bad but it might make it worse to kick him to the curb after one year. Now if 2017 is bad then obviously. But 5 coaches since 2009 has it's own issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT