ADVERTISEMENT

Cowherd lumps SC and ND

beachcardinal

All Star
Jan 30, 2006
Says SC's offensive coordinator is clueless and ND's defenses coordinator is clueless. Could have added head coach in our case.

Which head coach ... yours (USC) or ours (ND)? I'd almost be willing to say both.
I don't think Kelly is a bad coach. He may not be a very good one, but he isn't bad. Seems to have the guys ready, I have never seen ND quit. You have to credit the coach for that. He just doesn't make good in game decisions. He should turn that over to someone else and get rid of the DC.

I don't think Kelly is a bad coach. He may not be a very good one, but he isn't bad. Seems to have the guys ready, I have never seen ND quit. You have to credit the coach for that. He just doesn't make good in game decisions. He should turn that over to someone else and get rid of the DC.

I credit the players character and determination. The coach berates and often humiliates players on National TV. Too often the other team is not the only thing to overcome

I am predicting the Irish "D" will record their first sack of the season this Saturday and they will celebrate like it's 1999.

Coach 8 & 4 is emblematic of an 8 & 4 coach. Just good enough not to be fired and good enough to always keep both teams in the game (sure NBC likes that). Mediocrity is what many here have accepted. Really don't think that needs to be so, but... My problem is I have 2,500 Coach 8 & 4 T-shirts. What am I going to do when we go 7 & 5? How about an asterisk next to the 4 and I can say that's his average?

Coach 8 & 4 is emblematic of an 8 & 4 coach. Just good enough not to be fired and good enough to always keep both teams in the game (sure NBC likes that). Mediocrity is what many here have accepted. Really don't think that needs to be so, but... My problem is I have 2,500 Coach 8 & 4 T-shirts. What am I going to do when we go 7 & 5? How about an asterisk next to the 4 and I can say that is his average?
You can't afford 2500 T-shirts. Get Better.

Coach 8 & 4 is emblematic of an 8 & 4 coach. Just good enough not to be fired and good enough to always keep both teams in the game (sure NBC likes that). Mediocrity is what many here have accepted. Really don't think that needs to be so, but... My problem is I have 2,500 Coach 8 & 4 T-shirts. What am I going to do when we go 7 & 5? How about an asterisk next to the 4 and I can say that's his average?

2500? You can only count up to 8.

I am going to guess(from you posts), you had them made in China.

No, way too expensive. It's $8.00 per hour in Zhejiang we can do this for $4 - 4.50 per hour (seat shops maybe even less) in Mexico (why do you think Ford is going there). Peso has gotten beaten up the last 3-4 weeks - FX is working to our favor. Trump is helping here.

I am an ND grad, but why do you think it is appropriate to denigrate a fine school?
You are a board pestilence. Coach 8-4. Death spiral. Yeah, you are basically a douche.

Why does he denigrate St. Mary's? Because he knows nothing about the school. Why not? Because he's not an alum despite his claims.

Says SC's offensive coordinator is clueless and ND's defenses coordinator is clueless. Could have added head coach in our case.
Really going out on the limb was captain obvious..I mean cowherd.

ND, USC, and Oklahoma all have 2 losses already. Unexpected.
ND
Oklahoma
USC
Ole Miss
Auburn

All didn't make it past the middle of September before having two losses. And FSU lost a game by 42 points. Interesting start to the season.

ND
Oklahoma
USC
Ole Miss
Auburn

All didn't make it past the middle of September before having two losses. And FSU lost a game by 42 points. Interesting start to the season.
When was the last time OU, USC, and ND were all irrelevant at the same time, this early in the season?

This could be a new first. USC vs ND. Last game of the year. Winner takes all for a chance to get bowl eligible and play in the Bahamas Bowl.

Unfortunately, Kelly now has tied Faust and Davie for most 1-2 or 0-3 starts by a Notre Dame coach with three each.

new starting QB for USC ! but being ND plays USC in game twelve it is too late to make him a HT candidate!

SC's offense vs. ND's defense will finally answer the age old question, what happens when a resistible force meets a movable object.

Reactions: hayaka
I have mnay issues due to my Hawkeyes. But I think no way ND or OK can make it. OK is totally done as is that crappy conference. I think tho ND has no chance now after what Texas did and no conference championship and only playing 2 ranked teams the rest of the year both at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT