ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on 22,000

Hey Jee, who died and left you king? You seem to have anointed yourself as some sort of authority figure to call people out? Wow means wow, just as I said. It's a lot of posts. Don't go picking fights.

Hey wish, not picking any fight, settle down there big guy. Just calling out hipocricy when I see at, at least the way I see it. Don't let something so silly stir you up like that bud, not that deep.

ster
User Options

Site: Forum:
Reply to thread
Re: Congrats on 22,000
57Patrick posted on 2/15/2015...

I original my resume and the started reading this board several years ago to gain information about the Irish. Over the years, this board has been both informative and entertaining. Even the threads like this one. It has nothing to do with the Irish, but it is more like a big family arguing. Sometimes I would like to send you all to your rooms, but then I wouldn't be able to read the entertaining snipping back and forth. So, carry on guys! I enjoy the adolescent discussions about who insults first and who posts too many times or posts under various names etc. So, thank you all for both the information AND the entertainment!! Now let's just hope the Irish quit turning the ball over, reduce the injuries, and the coaching staff can develop the players on the team. Go Irish!

57, I agree. Only I started reading the board for the information about 15 years ago, well before purses first post.

I don't know how to copy posts either. I also don't know how someone can tell others are posting under different names. In fact, I don't know how you could post under different names. Hey, but I can turn on my computer!

the Mods had ability to identify IP addresses. That is why multiple ID's went to the cornfield at once.

Perse, you are the lowest life form. A RAT! When others stand up to your sarcasm and insults you would whine like a scorned woman to WOWO. You tried turning me in to WOWO a couple of times when I first got here and you also claimed I was another poster you didn't like.
You are a big wuss who feels all powerful behind a computer. You have no knowledge of football and you constantly attack others who do. Start taking your medication.

This post was edited on 2/17 4:21 AM by Bodizephax

Reactions: FLballcoach1
Bodi you are a two faced A-H

I have never responded except in reply - just like now.

You are shameful. A hypocrite. The only post you should direct to me is "thank you".

You really are a piece if work;and you will not have an allie when your bit%# master is gone! and gone he will be!

Bodi: as for football...pleeeese you are a bafoon!

still challenge anyone to say I made an intitiating personal attack or personal reference; you crybabies hate being replied to.
I guess it is just indicative of who and what you are.

if you read this board, with help, you will realize i have good courteous exchange with respectful knowledgeable courteous posters; i refrain from addressing you for those reasons.

It seems though you feel the lil girl inside you need to be someone's "bit~

Bodi you are a two faced A-H

I have never responded except in reply - just like now.

You are shameful. A hypocrite. The only post you should direct to me is "thank you".

You really are a piece if work;and you will not have an allie when your bit%# master is gone! and gone he will be!

still challenge anyone to say I made an intitiating personal attack or personal reference; you crybabies hate being replied to. I guess it is just indicative of who and what you are.

if you read this board, with help, you will realize i have good exchange with respectful knowledgeable courteous poster; i refrain from addressing you. Ot seems though you feel the lil girl inside you need to be someone's "bit~

Here's an F for you! and an extra one, F

(hope you display the same 'set of ...' when 35 misspellings ?

Bodi "Ohsensi's Biatch"

Have the honesty to tell the board about the night he "owned you"; and how I saw the attack and jumped in between you and he!

So, then you turn on me! Whata guy!

Originally posted by Bodizephax:

...Perse

If you are going to call me a buffoon at least spell it right. LOL.
Bodi -

I thought there was suppose to be no name calling on the board - per purse

I called that nit wit a buffoon several times and he can't seem to get the spelling right --

one time when discussing ND football he said " ND had to impress their will rather than impose their will"

Can't even spell and use proper terminologies and he is critiquing Brian Kelly on how to coach football --- internet gives the biggest of buffoons a voice - damn shame .

He comes to this board with a negative agenda and chopped liver for brains - stupid by Webster's definition

Reactions: Bodizephax
I propose you check your spelling before posting about the inability of others to spell. Suppose you could do that?

I say let bygones be bygones.

Bodi

You are a miracle worker

I c u resurrected this thread from the dead.

Classic move dude

Now work your miracle on a 14 and 0 season

Is the post count now over 24k?

Golden

Continually keeping it honest.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi

You are a miracle worker

I c u resurrected this thread from the dead.

Classic move dude

Now work your miracle on a 14 and 0 season

Is the post count now over 24k?

Golden

Continually keeping it honest.

skibro, good to see you before fall camp. I am trying to make peace with all my enemies before the season. Redemption is at hand! 14 and 0 will be no miracle. We have the horses this year ! The best recruiting class from three years ago are now experienced juniors. We have by far the best and hungriest team in the nation. And we have Malik Zaire, who like Moses, will deliver his people to the promised land ! A national championship ! Nick Saban is washed up. Brian Kelly is in his prime and ready to strike ! Damn ! Will Fuller took another short pass all the way to the end zone while I was typing ! T. Folston just followed Steven Elmer and Nick Martin into the end zone for another red zone TD ! Jaron Jones just blocked another field goal ! Andrew Trumbetti just blindsided Cody Kessler and Captain Jaylon Smith just ran the QB fumble in for a touchdown !! Jerry Tillery and Isaac Rochelle just drove the GT QB into the turf ! He coughed up the ball ! Max Redfield recovers !! Irish all the way !!
Notre Dame 44 Texas 17 !!

skibro, good to see you before fall camp. I am trying to make peace with all my enemies before the season. Redemption is at hand! 14 and 0 will be no miracle. We have the horses this year ! The best recruiting class from three years ago are now experienced juniors. We have by far the best and hungriest team in the nation. And we have Malik Zaire, who like Moses, will deliver his people to the promised land ! A national championship ! Nick Saban is washed up. Brian Kelly is in his prime and ready to strike ! Damn ! Will Fuller took another short pass all the way to the end zone while I was typing ! T. Folston just followed Steven Elmer and Nick Martin into the end zone for another red zone TD ! Jaron Jones just blocked another field goal ! Andrew Trumbetti just blindsided Cody Kessler and Captain Jaylon Smith just ran the QB fumble in for a touchdown !! Jerry Tillery and Isaac Rochelle just drove the GT QB into the turf ! He coughed up the ball ! Max Redfield recovers !! Irish all the way !!
Notre Dame 44 Texas 17 !!

I don't know who you remind me of- curt gowdy, keith Jackson, or ? The biggest surprise this year will be how bad we beat Clemson USC will be tight Malik will be Heisman running and Golson will implode at FSU The guy may not even start and will continue his turnovers I could have made Golson great but nobody asked me

I don't know who you remind me of- curt gowdy, keith Jackson, or ? The biggest surprise this year will be how bad we beat Clemson USC will be tight Malik will be Heisman running and Golson will implode at FSU The guy may not even start and will continue his turnovers I could have made Golson great but nobody asked me

web1_lindsey%2Bnelson%2B-3-.jpg

Pers - keep up the insightful and pragmatic comments - ignore the obstreperous reactions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT