ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kelly has failed the Irish with his trust in Brian Van Gorder. But the Irish will still rise!!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Hopefully Swarbrick can convince Coach Kelly to step down after the season. I like Coach Kelly but I love the Irish and want to get to the next level.
Coach Kelly has done a good job making the Irish job attractive again for the next coach. I hope the Irish can get a top notch outside hire but if they can't just hire Mike Denbrock.

I eat my crow in thinking this Irish team was destined for Greatness !

Hats off to Texas and Michigan State.

*** I will still cheer for the Irish for all their games but I might skip a few and won't get really interested until they become relevant again. I wish we could get a coach like Urban Meyer.

*** But I refuse to trash the current staff or team. I wish them all the success.

*** And God bless all of you Irish fans !

Reactions: captstabbin
Hopefully Swarbrick can convince Coach Kelly to step down after the season. I like Coach Kelly but I love the Irish and want to get to the next level.
Coach Kelly has done a good job making the Irish job attractive again for the next coach. I hope the Irish can get a top notch outside hire but if they can't just hire Mike Denbrock.

*** I will still cheer for the Irish for all their games but I might skip a few and won't get really interested until they become relevant again. I wish we could get a coach like Urban Meyer.

*** But I refuse to trash the current staff or team. I wish them all the success.

It's amazing what you can see when you remove your Irish colored glasses....

Reactions: NDAyers
Bodi, we all feel your pain. We've lost four of our last five games, and the number of points we are allowing is pathetic, to be kind. I agree that Kelly has stood by BVG one season too many, and the players and fans are suffering humiliation as a result. Kelly has to think now in terms of next season, and he needs to take decisive action to make good use of the rest of this season; which means getting rid of BVG and his complicated schemes, and the rampant poor fundamentals.

Didn't Kelly just get a gargantuan contract extension the last year or 2? He ain't gone anywhere.

Why would ND be so stupid to give an average HC a contract extension? Nobody else wanted Kelly. The kool-aid crowd really thinks there is no one better for this team? Sheesh.

You've also failed ND with your incessant and inaccurate sunshine pumping bs.

The "Disneyification" of ND is almost complete and you're Mickey.

Pennick is Goofy and towel boy is Minnie...

As I posted on IIO's thread. The offense is top 10. Even with the youth and inexperience including the very talented Kizer. The offense can not do it by itself. The D has to be c consistent the whole game not just the 4th quarter. This D is made up of 3-4 and 5 star players even with its youth and inexperience should be better than it is.

You've also failed ND with your incessant and inaccurate sunshine pumping bs.

The "Disneyification" of ND is almost complete and you're Mickey.

Pennick is Goofy and towel boy is Minnie...

Your total negativity fails

1. BodizephaxI've posted how many times?

1 Bodizephax, Saturday at 11:32 PM
    captstabbin likes this.

Reactions: cgvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT