ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Top 10 prediction

Irish2684

Future coach
Jan 4, 2013
Predicting the Top 6 has become quite easy so far this year so I'll take a shot at the top 10 before tonight's rankings come out. I feel there will be some shakeup from #6-10.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Michigan
5. Georgia
6. Wash St
7. Oklahoma
8. LSU
9. UCF
10. Ohio St

Just odd seeing UCF in the top 10. I know someone that's a position coach there but after watching that temple game, no claims of national championship this year

Ya the UCF fans truly believe they are a cfp playoff team. Not with the 118 ranked sos in the AAC.

Predicting the Top 6 has become quite easy so far this year so I'll take a shot at the top 10 before tonight's rankings come out. I feel there will be some shakeup from #6-10.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Michigan
5. Georgia
6. Wash St
7. Oklahoma
8. LSU
9. UCF
10. Ohio St
No chance UCF would beat about 5 teams behind them. If comittee is truly fair and unbiased, UCF wouldn’t be too 10.

No chance UCF would beat about 5 teams behind them. If comittee is truly fair and unbiased, UCF wouldn’t be too 10.
How did they beat Auburn? Btw Auburn would have been the SEC champion before the conference mushroomed and had divisions

They have literally heard “UCF couldn’t beat anyone in the Top 10” Three time in the last 5 years and beat someone in the Top 10 each time. It’s getting ridiculous with the hypothetical losses AFTER they’ve won ACTUAL games threetimes. They are actually 3-1 against Top 10 teams in the last 5 years.

Why do ND fans have such a hard time just accepting UCF is good? Why are they such a point of contention? ND doesn’t even play them?

UCF won’t get respect until their SOS is under 50. It’s that simple. You guys know this already. Why you continue to get upset when you get left out based on your schedule strength baffles me.

laughable that Oklahoma is still a top ten rated team because a good high school team could score bunches on that horrible defense that they have

UCF won’t get respect until their SOS is under 50. It’s that simple. You guys know this already. Why you continue to get upset when you get left out based on your schedule strength baffles me.

And why you don't get that losing hypothetical games does not mean more than winning actual games baffles me.

UCF is 3-1 against Top 10 opponents since 2013. Notre Dame is 1-5. Yet, I still believe Notre Dame is a great program this year that can beat ANYBODY.

And why you don't get that losing hypothetical games does not mean more than winning actual games baffles me.

UCF is 3-1 against Top 10 opponents since 2013. Notre Dame is 1-5. Yet, I still believe Notre Dame is a great program this year that can beat ANYBODY.

You lose hypothetical games because you’ve had close calls this year and your schedule sucks. Why would anyone else believe that if this years team was paired up with a quality team, that you’d win? Whatever happened prior to this season is irrelevant. I’m not sure why you think anything that happened from 2013 thru 2017 should be. ND’s record is irrelevant to the discussion. Why do you feel the need to build UCF up by taking subtle shots at ND?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT