ADVERTISEMENT

BVG- GT vs Louisville

ZORO50

ND Expert
Dec 28, 2008
I hope Petrino keeps him for 2019.

Holy moly. What a train wreck!

May have had the worst defensive game of the year tonight.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
The good news: Georgia Tech completed only one pass for 12 yards.

The bad news: Georgia Tech had 9 people run the ball for a combined average of 8.3 yards per carry and a total of 542 yards.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
bvg was Pendicks44 boy. Remember he was going to be a great D-Coord for the Irish. What a moron...…...

Reactions: Buguit
BVG was alot of peoples "boy" because Diacos defense was too "vanilla". At least according to the geniuses that made up "The Sewing Circle".

Some old timer named 35 came on here and compared the BVG "attacking" style to Bill Belichick and broke down how Jaylon Smith was going to be used like LT.

As usual 99.99% of the stuff that gets spewed on here is pure incoherent psychobabble. And wrong

Did anyone notice the TD that Louisville scored in the last minute? The punk WR stared down the DB and then was jawing on him in the end zone. This while losing by FIVE touchdowns. Then, to top that off, the Louisville coaches gave the kid boxing gloves to wear as an award, akin to the turnover chain, the turnover backpack, and the turnover throne.

Did anyone notice the TD that Louisville scored in the last minute? The punk WR stared down the DB and then was jawing on him in the end zone. This while losing by FIVE touchdowns. Then, to top that off, the Louisville coaches gave the kid boxing gloves to wear as an award, akin to the turnover chain, the turnover backpack, and the turnover throne.
Gangster style! Zero substance!

BVG has no clue as to how to slow down an option attack. Even after all these years.

Like I said in the other post, bvg was the defensive coordinator that day, but the game plan was Bob Elliot's.

Yea saw that late. Makes sense. Plus they had to read Jaylon Smith the whole game. He’s so good that it’s hard to do. He had a great game if I remember correctly l.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT