ADVERTISEMENT

Bralen Trice 3pm est announcement

GDFan

ND Expert
Jan 2, 2015
Bralen Trice announcing at 3pm. All signs point to the irish getting the 4* d end. IIO, what’s your thoughts on this guy?

I personally think he is overrated. On paper he looks great but he’s going to get bullied in college. He’s got speed but really weak legs and not the lower body physique to add a ton of power. Look at pictures of him oh his recruiting trip, looks like a future de stud waist up, waist down looked like someone in a spelling bee or band camp competition. Sounds weird but his lower body power is and in my opinion will always be lacking. Upper body is for show lower body is for dough.

Last edited:
What I’m talking about, weight room can’t fix that. Either picture where he is holding up the O.

Last edited:
I know I'm a biased ND fan, but I am surprised by his commit to Washington. What do they have that ND doesn't? Good luck to the young man. Here's to hoping ND can close in on Foskey.

Opportunity for playing time. Nana is on a different level than him. Nana is a Sec rush end. Also, frosh Justin ademilola is trending up as a true frosh. 2019 is covered 2020 I see jr Justin and so Nana taking over weakside end.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT