ADVERTISEMENT

BK and His Post Game Presser

If Kelly had been winning of late, you guys would have crucified this reporter. Hypocrisy. I hate the media and again, being asked a stupid question while emotions are raw will get the same response from every major football coach.

Trying to paint it as sexist is even more wrong.

If BK had been winning of late, the reporter would have never asked the question. Who said it was sexist? She happen to be a female. Fact. She asked a question awkwardly. Fact. BK was indignant with her from the very start. Fact. BK has a history. Fact. BK trying to confuse the issue with the classic "it wasn't a last possession loss. It was a one point loss". Fact. BK was asked the same question by a local TV sports anchor that he knows and, after a probable rebuke from Jack, answered the question like an adult. Fact. This was all compounded by the loss. By the way the OL performed. The absence of key WRs. The dropped balls. The absence of Dexter. It's not rocket science.

If Kelly had been winning of late, you guys would have crucified this reporter. Hypocrisy. I hate the media and again, being asked a stupid question while emotions are raw will get the same response from every major football coach.

If Kelly had been winning of late he wouldn't have lost at least 8 one-possession games in the last 15 where there was a chance to win the game late in the 4th quarter so yeah the question would have been stupid.

If BK had been winning of late, the reporter would have never asked the question. Who said it was sexist? She happen to be a female. Fact. She asked a question awkwardly. Fact. BK was indignant with her from the very start. Fact. BK has a history. Fact. BK trying to confuse the issue with the classic "it wasn't a last possession loss. It was a one point loss". Fact. BK was asked the same question by a local TV sports anchor that he knows and, after a probable rebuke from Jack, answered the question like an adult. Fact. This was all compounded by the loss. By the way the OL performed. The absence of key WRs. The dropped balls. The absence of Dexter. It's not rocket science.
If you are wondering how winning affects this stuff, check out the end of Saban's press conference yesterday.

Yeah she has been doing reporting on the big stage for 4-5 years. In the world of reporting that is not a veteran. It wasn't her first day on the job but she is still young and lacks experience and the way she came off was definitely rookie but that doesnt make her unprofessional.

Where did I say she was unprofessional? And I would think in four or five years you'd pick up a lot of experience. I know as an elementary teacher with four years (first three on the Navajo Reservation in Kayenta, Arizona) under my belt I sure wasn't considered a newbie.

Still, believe that a guy (new or not) would have received the same type of answer and no one would have blinked an eye.

Nothing wrong with having differing opinions.

If you are wondering how winning affects this stuff, check out the end of Saban's press conference yesterday.
.Just saw it on "College Football Live". It must be nice to be on top of the college football world, rich as hell, and still find time to be a bully. Whether a question is lame or not, how hard is it to give the same answer with some class? It doesn't cost anything.

The announcers showed a replay of last week PC before the game today.

And now she has a new article up on indystar. Pretty much brutal analysis. "The defense continues to carry the team." Gives full credit to Elko.

The question revolved around the recent losses. "If Kelly had been winning of late" the question would have never been asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT