ADVERTISEMENT

Bench Leonard or lose your job

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Freeman can’t coach. Period

So if he doesn’t care about his job keep playing Leonard. This team does not suck. It’s potentially elite. But once again as in the past 10 years, we have no Qb. And that’s right, Book was not the Qb we need. We suck at Qb

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Definitely freeman n Leonard’s fault 😂. Leonard sux the whole half and the last 2 games you are ok with that?
He didn’t suck the last two games. Just in the passing game he was below average vs NIU. ND is winning by 11 points. Keep in mind that OSU was “only” beating Marshall by 14 at half.

He didn’t suck the last two games. Just in the passing game he was below average vs NIU. ND is winning by 11 points. Keep in mind that OSU was “only” beating Marshall by 14 at half.
Leonard sucked the last 2 games. Of course I’m talking passing. Duh.
Worst qb in div 1

Leonard sucked the last 2 games. Of course I’m talking passing. Duh.
Worst qb in div 1
I don’t think he sucked against Purdue passing. You can be a below average passer and a good QB at the same time. That should be obvious to someone who has been watching as long as you have. Duh.

I don’t think he sucked against Purdue passing. You can be a below average passer and a good QB at the same time. That should be obvious to someone who has been watching as long as you have. Duh.
Not in today’s game AND not at ND. Passing is the number one skill for a qb and Leonard flat out sux. He just ran n fumbled so he sux all around

Freeman can’t coach. Period

So if he doesn’t care about his job keep playing Leonard. This team does not suck. It’s potentially elite. But once again as in the past 10 years, we have no Qb. And that’s right, Book was not the Qb we need. We suck at Qb
Put down the box of wine.

Reactions: theskibro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT