ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Krimm transfers to ND

Most definitely. No need to even recruit them out of HS anymore. We had a pair fairly highly-rated HS K/Ps, and they haven't seen the field yet and it doesn't look like they're gonna!

As far as what does this say about ND's use of the portal moving forward, since ND has the reputation of being near impossible to transfer into as an undergrad.... I think it's bad somehow. I think ND's prolific and ready use of the transfer portal to bring in Ks and Ps like it's nothing, definitely encourages one to suspect that it's true, that it is nearly impossible to transfer to ND. That and the fact that they all come from the Ivy League, or many of them do....

Our transfer portal academic standards no different than university. Won’t change

Reactions: Kelso86
Most definitely. No need to even recruit them out of HS anymore. We had a pair fairly highly-rated HS K/Ps, and they haven't seen the field yet and it doesn't look like they're gonna!

As far as what does this say about ND's use of the portal moving forward, since ND has the reputation of being near impossible to transfer into as an undergrad.... I think it's bad somehow. I think ND's prolific and ready use of the transfer portal to bring in Ks and Ps like it's nothing, definitely encourages one to suspect that it's true, that it is nearly impossible to transfer to ND. That and the fact that they all come from the Ivy League, or many of them do....
....Check the batteries in your sarcasm detector.....

Hes a pwo. Not a scholarship guy. Great move for depth in case our freahman punter isnt the guy. And not using a schollie

Reactions: sluggo69
Hes a pwo. Not a scholarship guy. Great move for depth in case our freahman punter isnt the guy. And not using a schollie
Absolutely, just hope we land some good portal players at qb wr and dline … possibly safety if Joseph doesn’t return

Mason is a stud coach. Hope he is at ND for a long time. He makes me wonder what the hell was Brian Pollian was doing will at ND?

Mason is a stud coach. Hope he is at ND for a long time. He makes me wonder what the hell was Brian Pollian was doing will at ND?
Mason did insane on the defensive side of special teams, our kicking was ok and our return game was awful …. Hopefully a frosh can spark the return game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT