ADVERTISEMENT

BC is pounding FSU!

irish4life888

I've posted how many times?
Sep 20, 2009
Not that beating FSU this year makes you good, but it's 21-0 and not even the half yet.

You have to wonder how good FSU would have been if their talented QB didn't get hurt. Isn't the replacement a Freshman? Imagine BW lost for the season. He alone is responsible for a lot of points on the board...and suddenly, those points are gone.

You have to wonder how good FSU would have been if their talented QB didn't get hurt. Isn't the replacement a Freshman? Imagine BW lost for the season. He alone is responsible for a lot of points on the board...and suddenly, those points are gone.
Ya, FSU has had a ton of injuries, but even so, their backups just talent wise are much better than BC. I hate Jimbo though so I'm happy he's losing, not happy kids got hurt in the process though.

Reactions: ndfi65
I had to turn the game off. These sideline gals and their sentimental stories drove me to the Blackhawks game with the Preds.

As bad as it got for us the last year (and the year before with all of the injuries) it never got as humiliating as what FSU is experiencing now.

Maybe BC is a pretty good team. They were even with Clemson into the 4th.

What does that say about this Irish team?

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
Our talented QB got hurt in 2015 and we almost got to the final four. Kelly is a much better coach than people on this site give him credit for!
Some things he does great. Others he sucks.

This year the de sucko factor has been held to a minimum

You are just sad.
I just acknowledged he is great in some areas...
in other words very good;above average;better than most, etc.

But I also recognize his short comings.

What's sad is the fact that you are still apologizing for BK whilst me acknowledging his positives...
Yet you refuse to be a realist about BK.

You're right...thats sad.

If you want to settle a score with FSU, this is the year to do it. Next season, the Seminoles will be doing the same when their QB returns.

This team has quit on Jimbo. It will be their first losing season since 1976! When Jimmy Carter was president!

FSU has o-line issues that Francois was able to cover up. Blackmon just isn't good enough to do that, and their offense is stuck in neutral.

Reactions: 88ND
FSU has o-line issues that Francois was able to cover up. Blackmon just isn't good enough to do that, and their offense is stuck in neutral.
That is very true. But losing to BC 35 to 3? Something else is going on. Imo

I've had some free time the past couple of weeks, so I have been zipped through the games I have recorded. I was at a wedding when we beat BC, so I went back and watched it get a better sense of how it got so lopsided. Yeah, we wore them down and then they made a couple of turnovers, but I came away impressed with them. I was even more impressed when they played Clemson tough for three-plus periods a week later.

I've had some free time the past couple of weeks, so I have been zipped through the games I have recorded. I was at a wedding when we beat BC, so I went back and watched it get a better sense of how it got so lopsided. Yeah, we wore them down and then they made a couple of turnovers, but I came away impressed with them. I was even more impressed when they played Clemson tough for three-plus periods a week later.
Blackmon for FSU had a some good success throwing the ball on NCSt. Can Wimbush break out and make some plays. They are going to load the box I'm sure.

FSU QB is a true freshman as is the primary RB. Fumbled hand offs between those two have quite literally cost them two games. Then there is the injury bug that has taken away a number of other starters. All and all, a complete catastrophe much like or even worse than ND in 2016. Fans are all screaming for firing the DC, the O line coordinator and bringing on an OC to help or replace Jimbo in play calling on game day. So, we shall see. BK and ND's debacle in 2016 is being referenced by FSU fans.

Two things...bc is hot and FSU has quit on the coach.
True on BC, and it sure looks like it from FSU. One player getting hurt, even though it's the quarterback, seems to have had a profound effect on the rest of the team and their poise and interest.

FSU QB is a true freshman as is the primary RB. Fumbled hand offs between those two have quite literally cost them two games. Then there is the injury bug that has taken away a number of other starters. All and all, a complete catastrophe much like or even worse than ND in 2016. Fans are all screaming for firing the DC, the O line coordinator and bringing on an OC to help or replace Jimbo in play calling on game day. So, we shall see. BK and ND's debacle in 2016 is being referenced by FSU fans.
If I wanted a slanted opinion laced with an agenda, we would have asked you for it. As it stands, your comments can't be valued as a neutral observer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT