ADVERTISEMENT

Angeli

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
Hope he starts the second half and ND is leading 38-0 . Go Irish. It’s a margarita day. RIP JB

I hope he starts the second half and we are up 35-3.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Angeli was solid yesterday.
5 of 7 passing in the third quarter for 64 yards and 2 TD's. He spread the ball around, hit five different receivers. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the game 1 starter in 2024.

5 of 7 passing in the third quarter for 64 yards and 2 TD's. He spread the ball around, hit five different receivers. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the game 1 starter in 2024.
He had 1 nice throw to Evans. Everything else was to the rbs or under 5 yards.

He may start next year but nothing based off his performance yesterday. He's limited. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go the portal if they dont think Minchey or Carr will be ready

Reactions: bizzybecknd

He may start next year but nothing based off his performance yesterday. He's limited. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go the portal if they dont think Minchey or Carr will be ready
Ok coach. You are wrong more than you are correct. 😂

The first real game action he has seen and he went 5 for 7 some were around 60 yards with 2 TD’s. Somebody is critical of that

Actually, he threw for 130 yards 8-11 2 TD's, averaged 11.8 yards per completion. I get a kick out of proving you wrong. You set yourself up nicely.

The first real game action he has seen and he went 5 for 7 some were around 60 yards with 2 TD’s. Somebody is critical of that
He was actually 8-11, 130 yards, 2 TD's, and 11.8 ypc

Told a buddy yesterday, hit the portal for a QB in ‘24 and let CJ/Kenney battle it out in ‘25

I would guess the coaches where very careful with the plays. I don’t read too much into it other than we finally got some backups in a game.

Actually, he threw for 130 yards 8-11 2 TD's, averaged 11.8 yards per completion. I get a kick out of proving you wrong. You set yourself up nicely.
I never said his stats. I believe that was you. I watched the game. He had 1 nice throw to Evans. Everything else was 5 yards and in and his 2 tds were dump offs to the running backs and they ran it in. That was about 80 of his yards between those 2 short passes to the rb

Are you joking on that or trolling? Did you even watch the game?

Show me his completions

I never said his stats. I believe that was you. I watched the game. He had 1 nice throw to Evans. Everything else was 5 yards and in and his 2 tds were dump offs to the running backs and they ran it in. That was about 80 of his yards between those 2 short passes to the rb

Are you joking on that or trolling? Did you even watch the game?

Show me his completions
He made a nice play where he avoided the pass rush, ran to his left and then completed a pass downfield. But who cares who caught the passes? 8/11 for 130 yds and 2 TDs is a nice performance.

Joe Montana threw a lot of passes to Roger Craig over the years.

The pass to the RB on the Interference call was a terrible decision. He will obviously learn from it, but I wouldn’t put too much stock into his performance yesterday as a whole. He got some real time game experience. That’s about it.

He made a nice play where he avoided the pass rush, ran to his left and then completed a pass downfield. But who cares who caught the passes? 8/11 for 130 yds and 2 TDs is a nice performance.

Golson5 believes he is an expert at evaluating talent from his basement TV. 😂 He's a resident troll. 😂

The pass to the RB on the Interference call was a terrible decision. He will obviously learn from it, but I wouldn’t put too much stock into his performance yesterday as a whole. He got some real time game experience. That’s about it.
I agree, but it was his first real action at this level, so it was a solid performance and as you said it gave him some valuable game experience.

Reactions: NotreDomer1

I never said he played bad or did anything wrong.

I just stated he didn't do anything this game to make you think he is or isn't the guy

His 2 tds were 2 yard passes to the rbs. Nothing wrong with that. Hit the open man. But he didnt complete a pass more than 15 yards down the field

We dont know much about Angeli at this point. He doesnt have the strongest arm and isnt the most athletic. But he may be deadly accurate and a natural leader. We just don't know yet

I think he will get passed up by more talented players in the next 2 years but that is tbd

Reactions: mbd11
Golson5 believes he is an expert at evaluating talent from his basement TV. 😂 He's a resident troll. 😂
I forgot, you are the expert here along with Patty

🤣🤣

Your NJ bias is showing

I never said he played bad or did anything wrong.

I just stated he didn't do anything this game to make you think he is or isn't the guy

His 2 tds were 2 yard passes to the rbs. Nothing wrong with that. Hit the open man. But he didnt complete a pass more than 15 yards down the field

We dont know much about Angeli at this point. He doesnt have the strongest arm and isnt the most athletic. But he may be deadly accurate and a natural leader. We just don't know yet

I think he will get passed up by more talented players in the next 2 years but that is tbd
But some of those passes he checked down to his 2nd and 3rd receivers, which is nice to see. And the play where he spun away from the pressure and threw the TD pass to Price was a nice play.

But some of those passes he checked down to his 2nd and 3rd receivers, which is nice to see. And the play where he spun away from the pressure and threw the TD pass to Price was a nice play.
It was. But i saw his pass chart and he only threw 1 ball over 10 yards. He completed 5 passes at our behind the line if scrimmage.

Nothing much to gather from that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT