ADVERTISEMENT

BC game thread.

Still in first quarter and I'm not sure I like what I'm seeing.

I am 99.5 percent sure we win this game....But darn it, we look like complete crap through 12 minutes.

How is BC not ranked number 1 in the country. To hold an offensive genius' like Kelly/long and the Powerhouse that is Notre Dame team to just seven points in the first quarter

Reactions: G_a_r_y
End of 1st quarter. Typical Kelly offense. Low percentage long pass 1st down. Senseless play with sack 2nd down. Run playup middle 3rd and 17 gain minimal. 3 and out with 3 stupid plays. Meanwhile Memphis puts up 48 against UCLA. Kelly and Long suck.

Reactions: G_a_r_y
I think it really comes down to Kelly not being a great motivator. Everything is just ho hum with him. Despite him being an offensive guy, he's only ever done well when he has a solid defense.

Our Punt return problems are not solely high kicks by the opponent as claimed.
This punt return team... it's been every week
That's what I've been saying all week. It's not all high, long kicks by the punter. Much is no blocking, no room for Chris. Not great Special Teams with our Punt return team so far this season.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
I sorta miss Kelly calling plays. Not trolling but I felt he could always manufacture points. I don't have that feeling so far with new oc.

End of 1st quarter. Typical Kelly offense. Low percentage long pass 1st down. Senseless play with sack 2nd down. Run playup middle 3rd and 17 gain minimal. 3 and out with 3 stupid plays. Meanwhile Memphis puts up 48 against UCLA. Kelly and Long suck.
You realize Kelly isn't calling plays right?

1st guy has to start making the tackles. 3-4 yard loses are turning into 2-3 yard gains. Those are huge

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT