ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for prayers

Kraftwerk

Future coach
Aug 14, 2010
Hello everyone, I’m a firm believer in Christ our Lord and ask all of you to pray tonight for me, and my soon to be wife.

We live in Indian Land here in South Dakota and there’s not much for churches or places of worship for those who believe in Christ.

I’ve fallen into deep alcoholism for the 2nd time in my life this past month, and want nothing more than to live my life under the great love of Jesus and his Word. I was raised in in church, learning of God and his Son, but have unfortunately lost contact with my change in location and life style. We are heading into town this week and I will be attending service along with AA meetings and reaching out to those who also live in His word.

I know I am not alone in my struggle with accepting and following the word of our God. Please send prayers to anyone who you may feel needs God’s love and guidance.

Thanks to all of you and I can’t wait for Saturday! Go Irish!

Ok, so some of my previous posts have been alcohol induced. I’m sincerely asking for prayers not to just me but all those struggling to capture the word of God. This is not something you troll about in my opinion. Anyone who does troll using God’s name or word WILL be judged. I believe in that

Reactions: rgc7
This is the first sentence of your last thread:

"So I’m sitting in my living room watching some God damn football when I noticethis little punk looking high school kid keeps riding by on his bike waving a stick around."

Not saying you are, but you seem like you are trying to troll from both sides of the boat.

This is the first sentence of your last thread:

"So I’m sitting in my living room watching some God damn football when I noticethis little punk looking high school kid keeps riding by on his bike waving a stick around."

Not saying you are, but you seem like you are trying to troll from both sides of the boat.

——-> Regardless of posting history, the guy seems to be having some sort of problem or issue, and the guy asks for your prayers, so give him the benefit of doubt, the prayers are free and do not cost you anything. So give him a few seconds in your prayer closet.

Reactions: rgc7
Hello everyone, I’m a firm believer in Christ our Lord and ask all of you to pray tonight for me, and my soon to be wife.

We live in Indian Land here in South Dakota and there’s not much for churches or places of worship for those who believe in Christ.

I’ve fallen into deep alcoholism for the 2nd time in my life this past month, and want nothing more than to live my life under the great love of Jesus and his Word. I was raised in in church, learning of God and his Son, but have unfortunately lost contact with my change in location and life style. We are heading into town this week and I will be attending service along with AA meetings and reaching out to those who also live in His word.

I know I am not alone in my struggle with accepting and following the word of our God. Please send prayers to anyone who you may feel needs God’s love and guidance.

Drinking more will bring you closer to God!

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I grew up next to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.... and considering it holds the lowest life expectancy in the western hemisphere... I can tell you there aint no god on the Reservation lol.

Reactions: Kraftwerk
Ok, so some of my previous posts have been alcohol induced. I’m sincerely asking for prayers not to just me but all those struggling to capture the word of God. This is not something you troll about in my opinion. Anyone who does troll using God’s name or word WILL be judged. I believe in that
Praying from deliverance of all demons that may be possessing you. God is reaching out, reach back and deliverance is yours. Good luck.

God bless you brother...Prayers sent.
Please fight the good fight and never give up!

I love Notre Dame football, but it’s the 21st century and if you still believe in Sky Daddy then you’re either willfully ignorant or sublimely stupid.

So you're saying things have gone downhill since the release of Autobahn.....

Praying from deliverance of all demons that may be possessing you. God is reaching out, reach back and deliverance is yours. Good luck.

Allahu Akhbar!

kw, I know it takes a lot of courage to step up and admit alcoholism. Personally, I am near 10 months of sobriety. I can honestly say that quitting drinking was the best decision of my life.

I was not, and surely still not, liked on this board by some members for the vitriol I used to spew. I accept it and keep on keeping on. Like me and most alcoholics, you are probably your own worst critic and this board is just a reflection of it.

Stick with the AA and look for Jesus inside of you - He's there somewhere. Everything you are looking for is already inside of you and it's up to you to plow it up. Hang in there, my friend, and my heart-felt prayer goes out to you.

Thank you for all the prayers/comments...God bless you all..went down to the “public city stadium” tonight to see a high school football game. The score at half time? 56-6. The team who only scored 6 passed LITERALLY every play. The team who scored 56 RAN every play. LOL. The kids played hard though despite being undersized and over matched and I think that’s awesome. It was freezing rain but I sat under a shelter and talked with some other football fans and enjoyed myself despite the blow out taking place.

GOD BLESS AND LETS GO IRISH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT