ADVERTISEMENT

Hvillebill

zro pts4u

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 24, 2018
looks like you made the wrong comment to the wrong poster. I’m up here in South Dakota and we’re preparing for the winter up ahead. This is no mans land especially for a smart little liberal punk like you. We’d have no problem putting a few holes in you and burying you out in the snow. Better watch who you comment to next time don’t you think, little boy?

Reactions: TOMMY_23
And when I talk about putting holes in you, im talking about putting holes in your argument. Little boy.

Come on out here boy....this ain’t downtown Pittsburgh or whatever little wussy metro area you’re from.
I live in an area of North Carolina where people are well-educated and make good incomes. Both of which you would not be familiar.

looks like you made the wrong comment to the wrong poster. I’m up here in South Dakota and we’re preparing for the winter up ahead. This is no mans land especially for a smart little liberal punk like you. We’d have no problem putting a few holes in you and burying you out in the snow. Better watch who you comment to next time don’t you think, little boy?

On the board for a month and already threatening other posters. WTF?

Reactions: wicker
And invented the WTF abbreviated question....
As in WTF is the OP talking about? I definitely missed something lol
The OP started another thread basically providing the play-by-play for the Miami - North Carolina game last night. I pointed out to him/her that it wasn't necessary because you could watch it on ESPN.

Boy, that really got his/her panties in a wad.

Great thread. Would read again. Hope it continues to expand. Hope some snowflake doesn't going crying for it to be removed. World is getting soft. Apparently OP is not soft.

Great thread. Would read again. Hope it continues to expand. Hope some snowflake doesn't going crying for it to be removed. World is getting soft. Apparently OP is not soft.

Well, I fancy myself an internet good looking guy with a full head of hair

Get a mirror you say?
Delusional, you say?

I thought I had friends here

He reminds me of the character in Stripes "Francis" who didn't want to be touched or called Francis. By saying this I probably just made his list.
I consider it an honor to be on a "list" with some of the adolescent middle schoolers that are running around here. And that includes their enablers. You know who you are.

Got removed from a high school game tonight for speaking the truth. One of the coaches wanted to keep doing onside kicks up by multiple scores so I told him to come out to the parking lot and fight. Cops smelled booze on my breathe and told me to leave otherwise I’d go to jail. Let’s just say that coach is lucky he didn’t get stomped on the dirt tonight.

I have had my issues with HvilleBill over the years, but you sir, are a horses ass. Go away. Seems like you are Dennis Hopper in Hoosiers.

Got removed from a high school game tonight for speaking the truth. One of the coaches wanted to keep doing onside kicks up by multiple scores so I told him to come out to the parking lot and fight. Cops smelled booze on my breathe and told me to leave otherwise I’d go to jail. Let’s just say that coach is lucky he didn’t get stomped on the dirt tonight.
I respect the troll game brother

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT