ADVERTISEMENT

AP Poll Projections

Yes. I stand by this 100%. Ive been way out in front of the rest of the industry on a number of issues regarding big picture ND football. My analysis IS better (and its free). Enjoy.
Yeah you are gonna have to show your work. Copying and pasting F+ isnt analysis. Bitching about signing more 5 stars isnt ground breaking insight. You bitched and moaned about recruiting yet ND's roster has NFL talent all over it. With the amount of injuries ND has had this year the defense is still elite. The offense is getting better. Again take several seats sport you dont know sh!t about football.

So now espn can shut the hell up about ND needing style points. 11-1 was always good enough to get in. Style points only matter if ND is 10-2 at least in terms of just making the playoffs.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Anywhere between 7 and 10 is fine. That's where we belong.

We moved up in both human polls
Didn't you tell this Forum weeks ago that 4-4 Northern Illinois, who lost to 3-5 Ball State yesterday, was a good team?

Dude, at least be fair evaluating Notre Dame Football. Call a spade a spade. I am a huge fan as well; however, not everything Notre Dame Football does is elite and wonderful.

Didn't you tell this Forum weeks ago that 4-4 Northern Illinois, who lost to 3-5 Ball State yesterday, was a good team?

Dude, at least be fair evaluating Notre Dame Football. Call a spade a spade. I am a huge fan as well; however, not everything Notre Dame Football does is elite and wonderful.
You are not a ND fan. You blew your cover multiple times on here. Time to pack it up and move on. No one buys your bullsh!t sport.

Teams ranked ahead of ND right now we still got left
#4Ohio State vs #3 Penn State
#7Tennessee vs #2 Georgia (loser has 2 losses)
#5 Texas vs Texas A&M (loser has 2 losses)

ND is in a super strong postion. Those of use who are old, will never stop sweating bullets over going to USC to end the season with the CFP on the line

I’m hoping for some Gator magic the next four weeks. They probably would have beaten Tennessee but their QB got hurt and they’re coming off of a bye.

@Texas
@Georgia
LSU
Mississippi

Reactions: BGI User 756

Didn’t you try to excuse USC’s 4 losses?

have ND ranked 12-13 with both Indiana and Exas A&M jumping ahead of ND. If this is in fact true, the NIU loss is hurting ND more than the win vs A&M is helping them.

Pollsters may feel that A&M is better than they were in Week 1.

The moral of the story is don't lose to crappy MAC level teams.

Of course the NIU loss hurts. No excuse. But it is kind of ridiculous putting TAMU ahead of ND.

Polling is part of the corruption and farce that is the NCAA.

Memphis has no business being ranked #25 when Navy beat them and is unranked (coaches poll). I wonder how many coaches actually know that Navy beat Memphis. AP gave more votes to Memphis as well.

Of course the NIU loss hurts. No excuse. But it is kind of ridiculous putting TAMU ahead of ND.

I would not put TAM ahead of Notre Dame either. Alabama I would, though, based on observations.

Truth be told, the polls are a joke. It’s why I enjoy the NFL. There are no polls.

I agree, head to head trumps everything. If you lose to a team, with all things being equal, you shouldn't be placed ahead of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT