ADVERTISEMENT

Another transfer...DJ Morgan

Thank you for keeping tabs and following me. Have a great day.
No problem.... I think you can post two more topics before 5. If you really try hard you can make the next two more pointless than the last two you started earlier.... I know it may seem hard, because they were both very stupid.... but I believe in you and your ability to create crap content.

Reactions: echowaker
He has his degree, he probably was not going to see the field anytime soon, good for him!

Thanks for joining the party -- this was discussed on a prior thread.
Let's see...with a title of cutting scholarships I guess a missed that one. Contrary to what my number 1 fan Nemeth thinks I've got just a little bit more going on than keeping tabs on posters and dissecting every thread regardless of its title.

Thanks.

P.s.

That's some heavy duty classroom work transferring with two years athletically remaining as a graduate this summer.

Reactions: Kelso86
Came here, got his degree, competed, moving on, ND man, no problem here. Thank you for your years, good luck to you young man. Wish you only the best in life!! Go IRISH!

Let's see...with a title of cutting scholarships I guess a missed that one. Contrary to what my number 1 fan Nemeth thinks I've got just a little bit more going on than keeping tabs on posters and dissecting every thread regardless of its title.

Thanks.

P.s.

That's some heavy duty classroom work transferring with two years athletically remaining as a graduate this summer.

Before you post maybe look at the most recent 5 posts?

This is the type of transfer you like to see. An ND type of kid, getting an excellent degree and transferring, which opens a much needed roster spot. He was never going to be a significant contributer and had already been passed up by the younger kids. This is a great thing for both DJ and Notre Dame Football. A few more these would be a good thing for Notre Dame in plain honesty.

Good luck kid!

No problem.... I think you can post two more topics before 5. If you really try hard you can make the next two more pointless than the last two you started earlier.... I know it may seem hard, because they were both very stupid.... but I believe in you and your ability to create crap content.
When the Lord was passing out brains, 88 thought he said trains and he asked for a slow one. He won't even give us a courtesy flush.

This is the type of transfer you like to see. An ND type of kid, getting an excellent degree and transferring, which opens a much needed roster spot. He was never going to be a significant contributer and had already been passed up by the younger kids. This is a great thing for both DJ and Notre Dame Football. A few more these would be a good thing for Notre Dame in plain honesty.

Good luck kid!

"This is a great thing for both DJ and Notre Dame Football. A few more these would be a good thing for Notre Dame in plain honesty."

Of the 3 transfers so far (BW, DJ and MDT) -- all have graduated I believe.

"This is a great thing for both DJ and Notre Dame Football. A few more these would be a good thing for Notre Dame in plain honesty."

Of the 3 transfers so far (BW, DJ and MDT) -- all have graduated I believe.

And all are a net gain for ND in terms of making room for young talent, while giving themselves an opportunity to pursue their football goals elsewhere. All three transfers were amicable and dealt with (on both sides) with class... The same can be said of Boykin and Mack leaving to the NFL with eligibility remaining and Julian Love leaving early.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT