ADVERTISEMENT

A few questions?????

Tru2Irish

ND Expert
Aug 2, 2013
Will Estime have a 175-200 yd. game this season?? Will Hartman eclipse 300+ yds in several games or it will be so balanced that he will not have the numbers of some qbs to be a Heisman finalist? Will the D have a game that will have 5+ sacks? Will Colorado be so overrated that even if they win 7 games, ESPN will hype them as the next Bama? I like the balance of run and passing but I wonder where Colzie is and if ND can get Thomas back to getting good looks. The D, I am impressed with. I know that NC State scored 24 but that last set was with our mop up players. So it could've been 45-17. The way our D handled that red zone stop was reminiscent of 2012 D.

Will Estime have a 175-200 yd. game this season?? Will Hartman eclipse 300+ yds in several games or it will be so balanced that he will not have the numbers of some qbs to be a Heisman finalist? Will the D have a game that will have 5+ sacks? Will Colorado be so overrated that even if they win 7 games, ESPN will hype them as the next Bama? I like the balance of run and passing but I wonder where Colzie is and if ND can get Thomas back to getting good looks. The D, I am impressed with. I know that NC State scored 24 but that last set was with our mop up players. So it could've been 45-17. The way our D handled that red zone stop was reminiscent of 2012 D.
No

Do not forget the 62 yard drive NCST had only 40 yards were suspicious penalties. B Mo was getting punched in the back repeatedly, but he got 15 yards for retaliation, technically, state would have 10 points. I wonder if the games are reviewed by the ACC

Do not forget the 62 yard drive NCST had only 40 yards were suspicious penalties. B Mo was getting punched in the back repeatedly, but he got 15 yards for retaliation, technically, state would have 10 points. I wonder if the games are reviewed by the ACC
That shit was horrible.

1. Estime will have a 175-200 yard game this year

2. Hartman will throw for 300+ multiple times. He won’t have the Caleb Williams type stats but our offense is balanced. If we run the table or end up 11-1, and Hartman keeps this pace, he’ll be in New York.

3. I would take the under on a 5 sack game.

4. No clue on colorado. If they win 8 games, yes ESPN will pretend Deion is Saban.

The WR play is certainly a question mark. We don’t have “that guy” yet, or if we do, he’s very young. High School tapes can be misleading but I think Cam Williams can be THAT GUY. Hopefully the WRs continue to be productive enough to win.

D looks great. Best corner duo since maybe Walton & Duff. Worried about our D-Line and how our linebackers like Bertrand/Kiser will do in space vs athletic teams like OSU & USC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT