ADVERTISEMENT

4-8 and Kelly gets to keep his job????????

no....and before your next D-A question: I do not attend practice every day neither.

Occam's Razor.

no....and before your next D-A question: I do not attend practice every day neither.

Occam's Razor.
Yeah, typical response from you calling me a D-A. Real nice, Pers. Thanks. I thought you and I were beyond that. Remember your thread about treating each other better?

I was trying to point out that you don't know for sure what's going on, as none of us do.

well. trouble with typing it loses it intonation and yep, I agree it looked S-A; but now imagine your sitting on a stool and as you sip, I just smiled and said it ...

I love ND and it's hard for me to say anything "negative", but the following is not "negative", it's the truth! Notre Dame football has NO passion, NO energy, NO leadership! KB looks like a beaten man, has no energy and honestly I can't believe most of what he's saying anymore. He has no passion during the pregame interview and half time. That stuff you can't hide from you others and definitely not your own team.

Let's go after that coach from Western Michigan! Holy crap he has energy, his guys have totally bought into what he's preaching and a big program is going to snatch him up. Why not N.D.?

Go Irish!!!!!!!Beat SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on. Hire Fleck if they want to be relevant again.

Sparty will keep Dantonio under the same circumstances.
Dantonio has earned that mulligan someone mentioned. That is a bad comparison to Kelly.

As an outsider that hardly ever watches ND football... Kelly looks lost on the sideline.

here is another hypothetical that is closer to eventuality

if BK interviews for, say the LSU job, and DOES NOT get the job, should he be fired immediately?

IF that 1st part happens and Jack sits inactive then ND is a joke in the sport of college football!

Dantonio has earned that mulligan someone mentioned. That is a bad comparison to Kelly.

As an outsider that hardly ever watches ND football... Kelly looks lost on the sideline.
And what is that "mulligan"? Getting to the playoffs last year? ND missed out by one game and made the NC Game back a few years back.

bille

are you still thinking Kelly is the right coach for ND at this time?

or are you just fearful of change?

Wow! BK to LSU talk? He would probably do very well down there. They would pay him well and put a great DC in place to compliment him.

ND needs another Ara/Lou type coach to come in. An under-the-radar coach that brings the right moxie to ND. I can't say who that may be but it's not my job to, either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT